Dowsing

mac22

phoenixblu said:
im the same, i would LOVE to be able to do this... but... i find with a pendulum i can make it swing with the answer I want.... so well im gonna win the lottery, marry collin farrell.. and own a hummer! so after that all saying Yes! I decided maybe I should stick to tarot and runes! :D

Well like Matrix Energeticshttp://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=78693&highlight=matrixenergetics I find many folks "over think" dowsing or "try too hard." I firmly believe dowsing can be taught & is a learned or discovered skill.

Mac22

phoenixblu

mac22 said:
Well like Matrix Energeticshttp://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=78693&highlight=matrixenergetics I find many folks "over think" dowsing or "try too hard." I firmly believe dowsing can be taught & is a learned or discovered skill.

Mac22

yeah sometimes I think my head is too full of clutter etc... to focus.... it rarely stops thinking this brain of mine even in my sleep.

I have thought maybe when I have enough time to stop and focus I will try again :)

mac22

phoenixblu said:
yeah sometimes I think my head is too full of clutter etc... to focus.... it rarely stops thinking this brain of mine even in my sleep.

I have thought maybe when I have enough time to stop and focus I will try again :)

I think it also depends on what you believe & accept is possible.

Mac22

Sonic

an experiment of sorts

Okay so..

I just took 2 empty plastic pen holders and 2 allen wrenches [yes this is quite funny I have no other metal or items to use in this entire freaking house!]. And all they're doing is moving everywhere as I walk.

I have no idea what I'm doing.. but I'm glad I find myself so amused. I have not stopped laughing.

phoenixblu

Sonic said:
Okay so..

I just took 2 empty plastic pen holders and 2 allen wrenches [yes this is quite funny I have no other metal or items to use in this entire freaking house!]. And all they're doing is moving everywhere as I walk.

I have no idea what I'm doing.. but I'm glad I find myself so amused. I have not stopped laughing.

lol.. as long as ur having fun! :D

mac22

Sonic said:
Okay so..

Allen wrenches are a bit heavy try bent paper clips.... BTW what are you seaching for?

mac22

Sonic

mac22 said:
Allen wrenches are a bit heavy try bent paper clips.... BTW what are you searching for?

mac22
I will be visiting a rock quarry in the next few months for specific minerals and I'm trying to get the knowledge before hand. Paper clips? dang it! ::goes on the search::

serenaserendipity

hi sonic

it doesn't sound like anyone has answered your question!

they are too busy bragging how they can make dowsing tools with hardwares...

tehe

s.

mac22

Sonic said:
I will be visiting a rock quarry in the next few months for specific minerals and I'm trying to get the knowledge before hand. Paper clips? dang it! ::goes on the search::

When you find the paper clips.. open out into an L put long end in your loose fist...both hands.... Then ask for a + yes... position. Then ask for a - no ...position.... when you have those you're ready to dowse...:D

Mac22

StellarMyst

I hooked an earring to a metal chain where the clasp is recived, and it works well for me. ;)