Lewen

Lewen's Feedback for Nikki

Sure, Lewen!

You got...

Center in the far left

Male on top of Summer in center

Air in center

Water in center

This is a layout I haven't really seen before. The Male is inverted downwards, completely on top of Summer. Air is squeezed pretty much in Male's underrarm, and Water is under his feet.

So, what I am seeing is actually not quite positive. If I am wrong *please* don't be upset with me, but I am just going to go ahead and interpret these stones as I see them.

No problem, I expect you to tell me what you see. Because I had my fiancé in mind when I asked this question. This reading has proven interesting in light of stuff that is going on in our lives right now.

There is a man at the center of your question (hehe oldest fortune telling trick in the book huh), and at the beginning when you met, it was grounded very much in instant emotional response. You two met, you just clicked, and from there on out it was a heady, amazing romance.

This is true, we met nearly two years ago and have practically started out the gate running. We connected on so many levels and it was a heady, amazing romance.

Now, things are starting to go slightly downhill. The 'fling' aspect is really starting to be eclipsed by this man's reasoning. The two of you got swept away in your immediate bonding to each other, but he tends to normally be a very rational, reasoning type of guy.

Things are starting to feel very off-center.

This is interesting because I am the rational one and due to past hurts have tried to over analyze our whole relationship. He asked me to marry him this pas November and I accepted but due to past hurts have questioned the relationship in many aspects. I feel this comes into play with what you mean by going down-hill.

It really looks to me as if he is pulling your relationship down with him.

Perhaps, if he decides to stop being so analytical and logical, things may return as they were. Or, perhaps he may not be the right person for you.
I feel it has to do with both of us. When this reading was done, I found out something about my fiancé that he was afraid to tell me or wasn’t totally forthcoming about. It wasn’t anything major to break a relationship over. I was more hurt that he felt he couldn’t talk to me. But we have had a ‘down’ time these past couple of weeks. Perhaps you are picking up on that.

I don't really have any answers about you at all! To me, I am seeing two distinct messages
1. Things are drastically off-balance, and
2. He is almost 'drowning' the emotional connection you two share by clutching so tightly rationalism that he seems to be sinking and taking you with him.

Now I feel pretty bad saying all of that, and I really hope that I am wrong! I am sorry if this is a big huge pile of shitake and I hope it is. In any case, that's what I am interpreting here. I hope, if it happens to be close to what you are going through, that at least it can give you insight to the situation.

Thank you for giving me some more practice,

Nikki

Don’t feel bad, Nikki. This is an interesting reading in that I feel you did pick up on some undercurrents and you are right, my feelings have been hurt because of something and I feel that we are off-balance but we have always had great communication and are talking and working things out. I have never had this type of reading before, so thank you! It does give me some insight into looking into the “here and now” rather then focusing on the past hurts (by others, not him) and fear of the future. It seems to be a theme I’m running into this week. Thanks again!

Blessings to you!

Lewen

Tryska

miss nikki you are totally on target. I'm at work right now, but i will post a long detailed response as soon as possible.

miss_nikki

Lewen said:
No problem, I expect you to tell me what you see. Because I had my fiancé in mind when I asked this question. This reading has proven interesting in light of stuff that is going on in our lives right now.

This is true, we met nearly two years ago and have practically started out the gate running. We connected on so many levels and it was a heady, amazing romance.

This is interesting because I am the rational one and due to past hurts have tried to over analyze our whole relationship. He asked me to marry him this pas November and I accepted but due to past hurts have questioned the relationship in many aspects. I feel this comes into play with what you mean by going down-hill.

I feel it has to do with both of us. When this reading was done, I found out something about my fiancé that he was afraid to tell me or wasn’t totally forthcoming about. It wasn’t anything major to break a relationship over. I was more hurt that he felt he couldn’t talk to me. But we have had a ‘down’ time these past couple of weeks. Perhaps you are picking up on that.

Don’t feel bad, Nikki. This is an interesting reading in that I feel you did pick up on some undercurrents and you are right, my feelings have been hurt because of something and I feel that we are off-balance but we have always had great communication and are talking and working things out. I have never had this type of reading before, so thank you! It does give me some insight into looking into the “here and now” rather then focusing on the past hurts (by others, not him) and fear of the future. It seems to be a theme I’m running into this week. Thanks again!

Blessings to you!

Lewen

Thanks for the feedback, Lewen!

Maybe I should have looked at the possibility that he was taking the logical aspect down with him as in, he didn't care about planning things out and you were the one that wanted to...hm definitely makes me re-evaluate my interpretation.

I think I may have had some of the elements right but perhaps should look at it a few different ways next time.

Thank you so much for the feedback, it really taught me a little bit on how to approach things. I hope it may help you and also all the best to you in life and your relationship!

Blessings :)

Nikki

Roewyn

Hello Miss Nikki!

I would like a reading if and when you've got time!

My question is this: Not so much when, but if you see my ex bf and I getting back together and any advice to work towards reconciling that the stones may have to offer me. :)

Thanks in advance!

miss_nikki

Okay, now I am on to Necie :D

I have decided that for Love readings, it may be helpful to go ahead and include the Male and Female on purpose, and then random draw the rest, so that is what I am doing from now on :)

For you I have pulled...

Male/Female - Female right under Male's arm in Fire
Earth - between Love and Air
Winter - between Sun and Male
Spring - between Fall and Female

The Man and Woman are very close together, she is nestled underneath his right arm and they are smack dab on Fire. I think that reunion is definitely a possibility. Sometimes even in being seperated we can be united. Love and Hate are two sides of the same blade and I am sensing this here. I don't know if the bond you two share is a very turbulent one but I would guess so. The stones couldn't get any closer together.

I am wondering if part of the seperation or elements of the relationship had to do with neither of you living in the present! I am seeing that you prefered to live in the past and savor memories of when your relationship was young and exciting; and sometimes forgot to savor the here and now. I am seeing that perhaps he got caught up in fearing the future, sometimes forgetting to just enjoy your relationship because he was so worried about being apart or breaking up.

In order for this to work, you two will need to find a middle ground. Keep that fire, and that passion, but instead of ruining the here and now by living somewhere else - put that energy into making things stable.

Maybe some of the miscommunications made talking about day to day life difficult. You started clashing over things that really weren't all that important (like where to eat dinner or which way the TP is turned) and found it hard to communicate over the important things - where you want to go with your life, where you want to live, etc.

I would say concentrate on making yourself stable, nto only for your own good but also so that he sees that. Make sure your living arrangements are seamless, and *no matter what happens don't throw yourself into an unstable environment* such as spur of the moment deciding to move in with him or something like that.

Try to meet him on level playing ground. Make sure you are capable of living a full life with or without him. And then, have some fun with him. You two have a lot of passionate possibility, but you need to make sure that
1. He is not constantly worried about what will happen if you break up (ie you or he have no where to go)
2. You really are attracted to the person he is now and you aren't seeing the person he was, and wishing he was still that person.

Okay, I hope I got my message across - for some reason I feel like I am typing unclearly. I hope it helps you and please let me know if it does!

Nikki

miss_nikki

Okay Ros this one's for you :D

and Roewyn, I will read for you tomorrow...

For you I drew...

Female on Male
Earth above Male/Top
Fire in Earth
Summer in Water

Stability my dear!

That is what I am seeing you need. Or, I should say, that is what you should be moving towards. Planning out a more stable living environment, perhaps a steadier job, whatever in your life that seems very shaky right now, you might try to evaluate and work towards making more reliable.

Is there something that you are very emotionally caught up in that is making you become a little bit off-focus, off track from what you used to want in life? Have you lost some of your normal easy going confidence?

There seems to be a need for you to reclaim that. I am not saying that whatever/whoever you are emotionally vested in needs to be chucked. Rather, you should evaluate exactly why you have become almost a little bit too self-sacrificing.

Maybe a friend, relative, or love interest has had a hard time lately and you have gotten very drawn into their scenario and have been neglecting your own situation/goals/daily living matters?

To sum it up, I have got two goals for you...

1. Work out some reliable goals concerning your finances, living arrangements, life aspirations and stick to them...

2. Get some of your oomph back! Smile a little more. Speak up for yourself. Get out there. Get positive. Invest in one of those little daily affirmation calenders :D and try to evaluate what has been influencing you to sit in the passenger side instead of the driver's seat lately :)

I hope that hits the right note, and helps you out...please let me know :D Thanks for letting me read for you!

Nikki

Tryska

miss_nikki said:
Thank you! I learned about this from a post by Chronata. I really like doing it and it's nice to be able to get a lot of practice from yall. If you put 'lithomancy' in the search you should be able to bring up the original post :)

For you I dropped...

Center reversed in Center
Male reversed in Center
Summer reversed in Fire
Moon in Spring
Air in Water
Fall way out Left

Okay, here is what I see the stones saying...

You are ready to start a relationship with him. You aren't being very forward about it, just being there for him and being a good friend. Perhaps this started out as a platonic friendship?

we did start out as friends many years ago. He had other interests i had other interests - I do think about a relationship with him, but I'm not forward about it at all, because I'm not sure one can go from a casual No Strings relationship to a full on traditional relationship, and expect things to be the same, and I enjoyed them as they were.

He is reaching with one hand towards a romance with you, but it seems as though the other side of him is peering around you.

Yeah he does reach out romantically, but he really shouldn't be, because he and I both know he's not in a place to manage a relationship with me right now.

Was there a proposition of one person moving somewhere else, giving up a job, switching schools, basically making a change and giving something up?

no proposition of that sort yet, but yes, if we were to get serious, he'd have to make a lot of changes, and I'd have to do a lot of adjusting. We come from different worlds - he's got groupies - i'm not sure i can handle that, if i give my heart away, so i withhold.

He seems to be looking around you and wondering about the practical side of things. That's why I ask about any recent changes or propositions. He may have had a job offer, or anything in that area. His immediate concern really seems to be about something job, finances, or maybe he is worried about what a relationship with you entails when it comes to his own plans.

this is true on several levels - i think in a macro way, it's about getting serious, but in the immediate situation, it might literally be about his job and watching his back with his manager. if that makes any sense. (since i did ask what just happened between us)

While they may seem like it's bad news, he is reaching out for the possibility of a romance with you...he's just worried.

My personal guess (based on the stones) is that if you keep up a very non-pressuring relationship with him, that these things will sort out in time. I think you are right on in not forcing him to make a decision that he doesn't feel comfortable making yet.

Okay I really hope that rings true and can help you out. Thanks for the compliments and it was fun reading for you :D

You did really great - and were right on. Now i just have to figure out if i should let him come to me, or if i need to go to him. I'm tired of going to him tho. *lol* thanks for a great reading Miss Nikki!

poivre

miss_nikki

YES! I need to get my oomph back!

... just waiting on life here, knowing I'm not
the person I use to be. I'm thinking I just got lazy with the
social end of things and now I just too comfortable going to bed
by 9! :laugh:

At one time, I had many negative people in my life and didn't
understand why. Then decided I liked my own company better,
so the party was over for them! I began reading and got interested
in AT and life is more peaceful now except sometimes I feel like I'm
missing out. In the big picture...I'm happy where I am just longing for
the good old days.

Thanks for your time,
right on!
ros
:)

miss_nikki

Ros -

Maybe you could sit down with some awesome empowering movies and get your Diva battery charged up :D

I'm glad you liked your reading!

Tryska -

I am glad that my reading seemed to help affirm for you why he has the reservations that he does. I think now it's a matter of whether or not he is willing to make certain sacrifices in order to have a relationship with the awesome woman that you are(silly man).

You can't do anything to make up his mind for him but remember it's still up to you whether or not you want to wait around for him or not. I hope everything turns out the best for you and thanks for giving me the chance to do a reading for you!

Anyone else waiting on a reading - I have a lot to do today, so I think I will go ahead and do them tonight after my son is in bed, so that I can give your readings my full attention. I will definitely try to get everyone covered!

Thanks again everyone for giving such great practice and feedback, it has already helped me tremendously!

furiana

Is your offer still open? :) I don't have anything special in mind, but I'd love to hear what you have to say.

ETA: Looking over the thread, I see everyone else asked questions. "What do I need to know, if anything?" could work if you need one from me. ;)