How does spirit get your attention?

New River

Hi all!

about three years ago i started seeing the Eiffel Tower everywhere. not a day went by that i didn't see it in some medium or another. it would come in the most unexpected ways and moments, making sure i could not miss it.

but what in the world could it's message be?

i have come to think that it is my angel's and guide's way of letting me know they are there. but i can't help but think that there is more of a message there than that. what could they be trying to tell me?

i played my 'what's in a name' game and came up with Eye-full for eiffel. that was interesting. but further meaning has eluded me.

the sightings have escalated as last week a friend sent me a website where i could view the eiffel tower in real time. this friend knew nothing about my e.t. phenomenon. then another friend gave me a book titled, Eiffel Tour. it is a wonderful book full of photos of the tower taken one a day for the last year of the 20th century. the image is on every page.

does anyone have any similar experiences to report? or any ideas on what this could symbolize?

love and blessings,
New River

zorya

hey new river! welcome back! was thinking about people from the forum that i missed just yesterday. you were one of them :)

i'm sure this is much more obvious than you are looking for but....
why don't you go see it?

have you asked the cards?

New River

it's nice to be back, zorya, thanks.

LOL i would love to go see it! almost every artist yearns to visit paris. sorry to say such a trip does not seem to be in the cards for me any time soon.

have i asked the cards? hmmm, you know, i can't believe this but i don't think i have asked the cards this specific question. i guess i know what i'll be doing tonight.

do you think the Tower card will show up?

i'll let you know.

love and blessings,
New River

Diana

New River: how nice to see you back. :)

Have you tried drawing or painting the Eiffel Tower? Perhaps by painting it, emotions and messages would be revealed.

Have you gone into the history of the Tower and what it means to the Parisians and to the French?

Do you have any French ancestry?

New River

Hi Diana,

have i tried painting or drawing the E.T.? LOL i thought about this last night. reminded me of the Devil's Tower in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. remember when the guy was drawing the tower, sculpting it out of mashed potatoes, etc.?

well, i'm kind of starting to feel that way about it! then it hit me, the initials of the eiffel tower are E.T. wow! maybe it's not so crazy after all. LOL

now i'm having all kinds of messages start to come in for it. i will have to assimilate all of them, but the basic message is this; feel what you feel, see what you see. all of it means something. don't try too hard, the meaning changes daily. but it starts with the creative dream. what you create can be as significant and lasting as this towering icon that was only meant to be there for a world's fair and then taken down. now it is known to the entire world and we cannot imagine being without it.

love and blessings,
New River

ladycj

This is probally a weird question, but is there anyone close to you who has passed on that had a connection to the tower? Is it possible that they are trying to connect to you in this way? Just wondering.

New River

Hi lady CJ,

good question. that's what was so perplexing about this symbol for me. i don't have french ancestory, and no one that i know of ever had a connection with Paris or the Eiffel Tower. it would have to be coming from some past life connection and i have thought of that being a possibility.

i am thinking that my guides are using it more as a creative marker than anything else. i mean, it is so recognizable and well known all around the world. when Sept. 11 happened i wondered if maybe there wasn't a connection with that and began hoping the E.T. would be safe. i still hope it will be.

thanks for sharing your thoughts. i will let ppl know what happens with this in the future.

love and blessings,
New River

Prince

A similar thing has been happening to me. I keep seeing images, videos, representations, etc, of Britney Spears. Also Coca Cola. Furthermore the White House.

I thought about why this might be. I investigated whether this might be because of a certain metaphysical phenomenon, my guardian angel trying to contact me, or a familiar spirit, or a relative that has passed on trying to send me a message, and so on and so forth.

After much contemplation, I realized the following: FAMOUS PEOPLE, BRANDS AND PLACES COME UP FREQUENTLY IN CONTEMPORARY MEDIA AND LITERATURE.

Who would have thunk it?

ladycj

Great comment. I have to remember that sometimes "please pass the salt" just means "please pass the salt". I means sometimes things are just as simple as they seem.

Alta

hehe, and sometimes a cigar is just a smoke??