Pictures of our reading space/table

Muser257

Hold on to that dream Papageno. The fresh air is nice. But i stay in Scotland so the air's always fresh - and wet.
No Jestre I bought it in Glasgow from Eurasia Crafts. I don't know if the sell online. But it's such a good idea and works just the same. :)

HearthCricket

coyoteblack said:
WOW some real nice spaces here.

I am buying a house with my brother. He is getting the ubermaster bedroom, I am getting 2 smaller rooms. Now I know what I will do with my smaller room. I think at least half of it will be for spirituality.

Did you see Bodhran's meditation room? I love it! I can see you making a very Shaman-style room, with dreamcatchers on the wall and drums, stones, decks, books, table, feathers, etc., :D

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=meditationroomonetwothreefour.jpg

coyoteblack

Nice !! idea hearthcricket . I can see my room looking a lot like this. I figure it will be one of those life long projects .

tarotlyn

"Charmed" Tarot Reading Table

Hello! :heart:Everybody!

Can I share a few photos of my really special "Charmed" Tarot Reading table I purchased
on ebay? It is a real wood slab that is 41" long x 20" wide and has a Tarot
20 card spread imprinted on top.

The reason I say my table is special, is that I am getting such accurate readings on it.
It was passed down through two different professional Tarot readers and their families.

I am sorry I have to include links to one of my web sites, because the
images were to large to use the attachment features on AT.
I have provided a link "back" to this page for you on each image page.

Link 1: http://www.successgoodhealth.com/TarotReadingTable.htm

Link 2: http://www.successgoodhealth.com/TarotReadingTable-MoreImages.htm

Link 3: http://www.successgoodhealth.com/TarotReadingTable-MoreImages2.htm

Link 4: http://www.successgoodhealth.com/TarotReadingTable-MoreImages3.htm

Hope you enjoy sharing a peek of my new "Spirit enchanted" table.
:heart: Love and Peace!

Debra

Wow. I have never seen anything like this!

tarotlyn

I always knew I wanted a Tarot Reading Table...

But...when I saw this one...I JUST had to have it!
I figured I would probably never see another one like it again!

So...dipped into the "forbidden till" a little! :angel:

Note: the till I am talking about is legal...just was trying to save a little!
Seems that you can't save money when you are in love with the :heart: Tarot!
And I have it bad!

BodhiSeed

Wow successgoodhealth, that is one cool table! I love the way the shape of the actual tree was used for the top. Are the tarot positions painted on or burned into the wood? Thanks so much for sharing pictures of this great table with us!

Bodhran

tarotlyn

bodhran said:
Wow successgoodhealth, that is one cool table! I love the way the shape of the actual tree was used for the top. Are the tarot positions painted on or burned into the wood? Thanks so much for sharing pictures of this great table with us!

Bodhran
It looks to me like the positions were caligraphed onto a clear film, put in their positions
and then sealed...really sealed well. A lot of work went into the patterns.

I have made up some "other" positions that are "moveable" clear plastic laminated sheets
with similar font print...that fit right over the print on these table card positions.

That way I can do even more different types of spreads and still see the wood and the
artwork for each card position right through my plastic sheets.

It is endless what I can do with my table...sorry...I just love it so much! I can feel it
and the Spirits around and through it.

The other moveable clear plastic sheets I made so far are:
Mind, Body, Spirt, Past, Present, Future, The question, Immediate Future, and Final Outcome ...
I plan on making more...I just move them around anywhere I want on my table.

Also, want to mention that the 20 Card Spread's positions that I list on the image pages...
...are really an excellent reading spread. Any of you can try it and see what you think.
I will repeat the positions here again if anyone wants to copy them: :)
20 Card Spread:
1. Significator + Distant Past
2. Recent Past
3. Your Current Mental State
4. Think Carefully About the Following
5. What Immediate Actions Are Required
6. Near Future: Greatest Blessing
7. A Coming Surprise
8. Your Current Physical State
9. Your Current Financial State
10. Details Overlooked
11. Your Strengths
12. Who Secretly Helps You
13. Conscious Desires
14. What Dreams Reveal
15. Unconscious Desires
16. Who Secretly Harms You
17. Your Fears
18. Details Ignored
19. Details Forgotten
20. Listen to this Person

:heart: Thanks for liking my table!

HearthCricket

That is gorgeous! I love where the cards go and how intricate it all is, and the meanings..that is so cool! Lovely piece of wood, too! I can imagine a lot of energy coming off a table like that. Very beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!!

firefrost

Wow - absolutely beautiful!