Pictures of our reading space/table

la-luna

Debra said:
la luna, your bed must be huge if you've got most of your decks under it!

lol i had it put higher than it originally was (now at +- 45cm from the floor that means lots of space but alas never enough place for all my decks )

Debra said:
What is that black & white deck?

The b&w deck is the Japanese Egyptian Tarot (white-on-black edition)

FantasyWorld

Here is a small space on my dresser I put together for Hallows....

Attachments

• Hallows Altar space1.JPG
    Hallows Altar space1.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Hallows altar space(3).JPG
    Hallows altar space(3).JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 221
  • Hallows altar space2.JPG
    Hallows altar space2.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 192

memries

That is really attractive Fantasy World. So meaningful and clear. Thank you.

HearthCricket

Very nice, FantasyWorld! I love the skull card! What deck is that from? Your witch is adorable, too. You just want to hug her! It looks very Halloweeny over there! :)

FantasyWorld

HearthCricket said:
Very nice, FantasyWorld! I love the skull card! What deck is that from? Your witch is adorable, too. You just want to hug her! It looks very Halloweeny over there! :)

Aww....thanks:angel:

The card is from The Greenwood.....Hecate is from a wonderful gal who makes Goddess dolls. I adore her dolls!

bryghtrose

I've enjoyed reading this thread so much that I thought I should share my reading space. It's not fancy-- it's my bed I usually read there, because it's sometimes the only flat surface available. I keep my cards in a carved wooden box and they're wrapped in a blue silk scarf. I've kept them there for as long as I've had them. In fact, I got the scarf and the box long before I got the cards. The deck is the Robin Wood.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x191/bryghtrose/tarot.jpg

Debra

That's very cozy, bryghtrose. I had a reading yesterday with the Robin Wood and it was very helpful--a good deck, I thought.

HearthCricket

The atmosphere by the computer, with my Halloween Altar downstairs as my wallpaper!

Attachments

• P1011087hHalloweenComputer2007.jpg
    P1011087hHalloweenComputer2007.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 256
  • P1011085KwanYinHalloween2007.jpg
    P1011085KwanYinHalloween2007.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 219

fferyllt

HearthCricket said:
The atmosphere by the computer, with my Halloween Altar downstairs as my wallpaper!

Love it, especially with the wallpaper. :D

firefrost

Oh, HearthCricket, I do so want to come and live at your house!

Beautiful.

:)