Pictures of our reading space/table

NightQueen

it is handy to have everything within arms reach:)

memries

I am not so neat as was described by others earlier. It is a constant battle to be neat.
I get so involved in what I am doing and then Wow ! time for clean up again.
I think it is the joy you get out of having your things around you and having fun reading and writing on here.

Still and all Night Queen you have inspired me to buy a bookcase that fits and do what you did. It looks totally wonderful !

NightQueen

memries said:
I am not so neat as was described by others earlier. It is a constant battle to be neat.
I get so involved in what I am doing and then Wow ! time for clean up again.
I think it is the joy you get out of having your things around you and having fun reading and writing on here.

Still and all Night Queen you have inspired me to buy a bookcase that fits and do what you did. It looks totally wonderful !

yes it is a joy being a taurean I need to be surround with visual beauty sometimes i just sit quietly and look.... wonderful that I have inspired you, my bookcase was very cheap only $60 I had to put it together my self, Ill need a new one soon and my collection keeps growing:) I look forward to seeing your new bookcase with all your things:)

NightQueen

I love this thread I hope more people post their pics up its so nice to see :)

memries

OK I am a Scorpio and I have never heard that they were neat !

AJ

I'm a Scorp, but was whipped into shape by FlyLady :)

That book of Shadows is STUNNING, WONDERFUL JOB.

HearthCricket

In keeping with the season...

Attachments

• P1011099ChristmasTarot07.jpg
    P1011099ChristmasTarot07.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 264
  • P1011100ChristmasTarot2007.jpg
    P1011100ChristmasTarot2007.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 227

firefrost

Just lovely, HearthCricket - thank you for showing us :)

Hils

celeste

That's a very beautiful and festive looking setting Hearthcricket! If that were mine I wouldn't want to eat at the table to disturb it's beauty.

I keep telling myself I will get around to posting pictures of my reading space(s)
but I am having a problem with uploading images from my camera to the computer. Also I am like Memries too in that I am abit on the messy side-I clean up too but it is inconsistant-I have to have clients or people coming over to motivate me into doing it.

Ange

I've just fallen in love........ :) :) with the Mystic Fairies cards.......they are so beautiful.....

Ang x