What is your Spiritual motto

Sidhe-Ra

Some wonderful quotes!

As someone who believes it is essential to never take yourself too seriously, especially when you are going into heavier work on a magical path, I am very fond of "Where there is cake, there's hope. And there's always cake". It's from a Dean Koontz book of all places, but it serves me well when things look bleak :)

Other than that, "Sometimes you've got to leap before you fly", which is a quote from a song from the rock opera Enchanted what I wrote :)

Love,

Em xx

mac22

Sidhe-Ra said:
Some wonderful quotes!

As someone who believes it is essential to never take yourself too seriously, especially when you are going into heavier work on a magical path, I am very fond of "Where there is cake, there's hope. And there's always cake". It's from a Dean Koontz book of all places, but it serves me well when things look bleak :)

Other than that, "Sometimes you've got to leap before you fly", which is a quote from a song from the rock opera Enchanted what I wrote :)

Love,

Em xx

Excellent!!!

mac22

moderndayruth

"Whatever our wildest dreams may be, they just scratch the surface of what is possible" Michael Berg, from a book Becoming like God - that's my favorite right now :)

Alta

"Trust in God, but keep your powder dry"

Briar Rose

It is important to stay present in everyday life because

the mind which has incredible momentum will drag you along like a wild river.

from the book, The Power of Now. by Eckhart Tolle.

starrystarrynight

I always tell my daughter, "Hey, who's better than you?" when she stands before some sort of quandry. I should try to think that way for myself. :)

Baroli

Mine are:

S*** happens!

In God we trust, everyone else pays cash.

For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord,...plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future Jeremiah 29:11 (life verse)

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -- Albert Einstein

gingerstar

This isnt so much a motto but a quote I love dearly.

"Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And everytime a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayolas. And we wouldnt go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight. boxes of sixty-four, with sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get funny look on their faces and cover the world with immagination."

Robert Fulghum:)

mac22

gingerstar said:
This isnt so much a motto but a quote I love dearly.

"Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And everytime a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayolas. And we wouldnt go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight. boxes of sixty-four, with sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get funny look on their faces and cover the world with immagination."

Robert Fulghum:)

I'm a big fan of Robert Fulghum :D

mac22

gingerstar

mac22 said:
I'm a big fan of Robert Fulghum :D

mac22

Hi mac22

I only came across this quote because I was doing a presentation (I'm a graphic designer) can you recommend some more of his work?

gingerstar :)