What is the best divination tool for a YES/NO question ?

sunstallion

Tarot is limited, and is not a good tool to use to ask a YES/NO question. I agree with others in this AT forum on this topic.

So, I would like to ask what is the best divination tool to use to ask a YES/NO question ? Sometimes when you just need a quick yes/no question, and not many details or no detail at all to confuse you, what tool best suit your question ?

For example, I know a man one time wanted to buy a PlayStation 3, and it was on sale for $500, that was cheaper than the average price of a PlayStation 3, but he had a budget issue, and also debt, still he could use his credit card to charge $500, but he normally doesnt charge his credit card because of his debt. But if he didnt get that PlayStation 3 right away, someone else would get it. So, the question at that time stucked in his mind was should he spent his credit card to get that PlayStation3 or not ?

Thanks

Kalymura

Easy! A dowsing pendulum.

They primarily respond to Yes/No questions.

(Responses can also include "Yes, but...", Neutral, and "No, but...". For me, this took a lot of work, learning to be patient and interpret the swings, but for some it's natural and the movements are clear!)

Dowsing helps to focus your thoughts and teaches you to be clear about your questions - both great skills in decision making. Like laying out a tarot story, you whittle down the possibilities with each following question.

Similarly, I've even been faced with a Tarot spread which initially meant nothing to me - there were far too many possible interpretations, none of which seemed to fit, but by asking the pendulum pointed yes/no questions about each card I learnt more about their relationship to one another (and importantly - not to make assumptions). The pendulum has been such a valuable tool to both my tarot learnings and divination in general.

Dancing Bear

I totally agree

Definately a Pendulum... you can make one easy yourself if you dont have one...

Good Luck ;)

Disa

Me three- a pendulum. Cheap, easy, and portable.

Milfoil

Yup - Pendulum and it can be anything - a stone on a string or a pendant on a chain, a nail on a bit of cotton etc - doesn't have to be a fancy crystal in a silver mount or anything like that.

You can make your own pendulum mats (or google 'pendulum mats') up with the answers written on, so back and forward is say 'yes' and side to side is 'no' etc.

Best thing I found was to ask the pendulum which is yes and no then go from there by asking some simple questions you already know the answer to like "is my name Frank"? to ensure that the answer you get corresponds with what you think a yes or no should be.

Hope this helps

Pao

i want to try itt but who answers when we ask? Im scared it will be some "bad" entity. and i also gota master my shaking! :D

sunstallion

I DID try a pendulum before, and got hit and miss, more miss than hit. One psychic told me that it is because my analytical mind, my left brain is too strong, that it takes over my intuitive mind. She also said that if I am not careful, a dark entity may take over and mess me up. She is right about my left brain being too strong. Two other psychics told me the same thing.

Sonia Choquette also said in her book that for a pendulum, if you are not careful, a negative entity could take over and mess you up.

By the way, are there any GREAT books from famous, popular authors out there on pendulum that any of you can recommend ?

Umbrae

Hunt down the book The Book of Ordinary Oracles by Lon Milo DuQuette - it is (IMO) a must have anyways...

Chapter 4 is about the Oracle of Ko-Ween, which addresses this very question.

bradford

I get the feeling you're looking askance or with disdain at what is by far the most common method. Would that cheapen it for you? But the venerable old Yijing is accessed by tossing coins. It's just that the tossing is done with some meditation and reverence.

NightQueen

i'd say a pendulum for sure!