Visions:

Mi-Shell

Oh well - this is an old thread - but still......
What do you see???

The following vision was initiated through exploring the archetypes presented in the Celtic Oracle by John Matthews and following the “journey” suggestions associated with the cards.....
Of course my special intrest is peeked by the card no 12 = Blodleuwedd, the Woman made of Flowers, who gets turned into an Owl and then card 24 - The Owl.

- - Iffff the mods have any links to these cards that would be great!!!--

The Journey associated with Card 12 of the Celtic Oracle = The Woman made of Flowers sends a shiver down my spine:
Because it REALLY HAPPENED a few days ago!!!!!!!
The “journey” reads in part: “As you walk, become aware of an Owl floating silently above you. It lands on a branch and perches there. In the depts. of her eyes you catch a glimpse of another face, lovely beyond mortal beauty and filled with sorrow!”
Now here i will have to put the link to a post:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1683141&postcount=114
I “saw” Elisa - and then Jen........
And Elisa’s Guardian was an Owl...... A special bond .......
Now, a few days later, this is still very much on my mind!
So I decide to travel along the song-lines of card 24 Celtic Oracle : The Owl:

We DO have our own Tree of Vision and Tradition on our property and oh yes, gregory and Alta, your ribbons are still there, where you hung them, dancing in the wind!

The book says in part:
There, hanging in the tree, beneath the Owl, you will find something hanging, left by the Spirits, for you alone.....
So I fumble myself along the multiple ribbons and offerings that hang on our
tree in the real = middle World until my vision first turns monochromatic, then milky then crystalline and clear and In my hands I hold - a spindle!
A Sterling Silver Spindle with a thin Silver Wire! It curls into a multitude of spirals in and out and around itself and back into yet another Spiral.......
I follow the thread until I land in a Snow Cave - Icicles small and HUUUUUUGE everywhere sparkling in an iridescent crystalline light!
And there She is!
A Snowy Owl on her shoulder, silvery, silken sequins, snowshoe fur and silver spirals, looooong grey hair in spiraly tresses and the ageless beauty of The Goddess......
A Full Moon and a million Stars illuminate all the blinding white glitter spiraling around me. They slowly recede, allowing me to see the multitude of crystalline cradles at her feet: Beings and Spirits She birthed, but is not ready to release into the Middle World. They still slumber the slumber of Wisdom and illumination........
I know, who She is! I have met her before -
-She taught me one of her songs - of the icy fells of the north in Winter! Of the yet unborn potential to be released in its own good time....
Of patience and of the Beauty of Death that leads to rest and new LIFE.........
I now “recognize” a cradle!!
It is one of the tiniest there! A miniature “E” on its crest and white Snowy Owl feathers as a blanket under which a creamy colored Spirit has just started to “rest”......
And there are other cradles, not yet occupied..... one with a “K” - one with an “S” - one with a “D” they are still being “dripped” to finish by liquid crystals! How beautiful!
What a beautiful place to go to!
She holds out her hands, palms about 6 cm apart and whirrrrls them, spiral -like in the air. A shape materializes between Her hands - - out of clear crystal, is “rubbed” into shape, transforms, cools to shining silver:
A Triskeli of Energy!
How beautiful! She throws it over to me! I catch it feel it’s metaly matter in my hands, look at it...As I then look up all is gone and I am again out at the Tree of Life.......
lt is still snowing.....
And returning to "ordinary world thinking" I realize, that in terms of this deck it was Arianrod, the woman with the Spindle, that I "visited"
She has many yet unfinished things that she is still nurturing and Llir and his brotherDylan were most probably yet unfinished when revealed by Gwydion's spell....
Arianrod by the way is in this deck too; as card 38, the lady of the Moon and Stars also called one of the "Shapers"
She indeed re-shapes the ones that will soon have to "rest" and the ones "resting " in her cradles now....

Sophie

This gave me a beautiful shiver, Mi-Shell.

And you might be interested to remember this post, by Shevaa, a week or so ago.

Jennifer's answer to that dream was equally telling: on the day after the funeral, she watched their favourite programme, Animal Planet. It was all about owls.

It seems the Woman made of Flowers wanted you to pass on a message about death and beyond, its beauty and regeneration - thanks for sharing it. It's good to see friends there...

Although I have very detailed journeys when in trance, it is sometimes quite by surprise, and without intending to, that I've received my most meaningful visions or auditive message - in the car, during a reiki session, while washing up, in the bath, while staring into a fire. Not all of them are welcome - sometimes I would prefer to be spared the knowledge, especially if it's about somebody I know! But generally they are beautiful, interesting, intriguing - and just the teaching I need, then.

Milfoil

An amazing vision Mi-Shell, one of such beauty and complexity.

Thankyou for sharing it.

Satori

Mi-Shell, there was a door mouse with berries in the deck I made for you! I never knew that you had that as a totem since childhood...and I included it in the little deck. Wow!

Cool visions.

Mi-Shell

Yes, Satori!! :)
I DID notice that one!
I recently got a little stuffed = toy Door Mouse from my mother in law!
When yeeeears ago I had a powerful vision featuring a Blackfooted Ferret - - yet again - I posted about it somewhere here... I got one of thouse as a stuffed toy as well.... :)

Mi-Shell

bump!

This is an old hat of a thread, but I thought I can post a few recent trance experiences here.
Many are journeys inspiered by artwork form the Greenwood Tarot and my current IDS with this deck

Mi-Shell

Drum group journey to the Ancestor:

I took a large copy of the Ancestor (from the Greenwood deck) to our local drum circle and without revealing too much about the image, encouraged the participants to “sink into the image” and explore, what the Ancestor is teaching them.
F. : I saw all the tracks leading along. then there was a large burning star. then there came an Owl flying and took everything away and it was quiet.
M. : I felt a powerful and loving female presents
Lib. : I too felt a female energy - giving birth, bearing down, new beginnings
Ru. : I saw the Antlers. The Animal was female and I saw many reindeer.
J. : I saw many Animals made out of light. They were jumping. like Ellen Antelopes. Just jumping for joy of life. They were all made out of light and I was watching, but I was light too....
Ro. : I could not see anything - just pain.....
Mi-Shell: I somehow had huuuuuge antlers and they were so big, they were infringing on Libi’s physical space. they were heavy too and I had to stand up straight to support them and not loose balance.
I also had a drum, just like the Ancestor.
Then a song / chant came:
Ellen of the ways
show us the way
Ellen of the ways
make us see
Ellen of the ways
Show us the path
Ellen of the ways
teach us your wisdom
Ellen of the ways
lead us to grace
Ellen of the ways
make us strong.........

The Heartbeat drumming all of a sudden sped up and I saw myself - as Ellen with the green and white dress standing in the large cavern of Lascaux Cave. There was the Bear Skull Altar with the Bear bones. In the still increasing drumbeat the skull and the bones started to lift up and swirrrrl counterclock wise in a circle about 2 feet above the ground. faster and faster, until they were a blurrrrrr and formed into a Cave bear, who proceded to run our past me out the cave. I looked at the huge paintings at the walls. Ourochsen, Horses, Deer, parts of a Mamoth were all coming to life and somehow reconstituting to be real animals.
They started to move, to turn, of the walls and out of the cave.
A huge owl, that seconds ago just was a sketchy painting
made from a few faint ochre lines metamorphosed into
a huuuuuuuge real Owl, larger than life and dark and after
flying one round through the now empty cave, also
swooped by me and out after the others.
No sooner had it left, there were a group
of “archetypical tourists arriving from the other gallery
before this one in the cave system. A balding guy in white
short sleeved shirt and blue shorts with a large camera
on his beer belly and others like him....
!! Bbbingggggg!!!....
Fran had struck the large singing bowl and the vision collapsed.....
I stood wide-eyed in front of the Grandmother drum.......

We had a cup of tea and shared, what we had seen. then I told the group about the Ancestor, artist Chesca Potter and the Greenwood Tarot.
Nobody had any previous knowledge.
I find it amazing how much of the image we as a group uncovered and that F. even "saw" the next card, the Pole Star and then what i like to think is the Seer.....
I took my drum and sang the "found song" and everyone joined in with their drum and then added more and more verses to the song.....
Round and round we went....

hunter

Thanks so much for sharing this!

Milfoil

This is what I find about this deck, that there is a truth to is for those who wish to know. The images come from the heart so it doesn't surprise me that others touch upon or also see the truth of it.

Amazing! :)

celticnoodle

wow mi-shell! how powerful! and beautiful too. thank you for sharing that. now off to read the rest of this thread, as I only read post #27 so far!

mi-shell, just read through all the posts, and again, all i can say is 'wow'. the story of morrigan and that soldier--well, so hauntingly beautiful. frightening and yet not. it stirred up a lot of emotion in me as I read it, as you describe it so well that I could see it for myself. thank you for sharing it and for letting me know about this thread-one I apparently missed when it first started.