Who Am I?

Baroli

This is a spread that I have used time and again, I made it up when a friend of mine was going through a bit of a rough patch. This can be used for just about anything you can think of. For my deck I chose RW. I first separated the deck Majors/Courts; and Minors. What you do is first take the Minors, shuffle them up prepare, cut, slice, dice, etc. and lay them out 1-4 face down. Have to be face down or the Magic doesn't happen.

**********M/C******M/C******M/C******M/C
***********1********2********3********4***********

Then take your Major/Courts, do the same thing prepare, slice,dice, etc, and lay them out on top of Minors with the questions.

1. Who Am I?

2. Who Am I Not?

3. Who do I want to be?

4. How do I get there?

With the major/courts, you are looking not at the situation of the card ie death, judgement, but you are looking at the characteristics the card, what it tells you and describes. The same is true for the courts, not a person, but characteristic.

The minors, are as you turn them over one by one tell you with more definition the answers to the questions of 'Who am I, or Who am I not'.

I have done this on myself and a few others with striking results, (even I was a little surprised with the answers for me, lol) So I thought I would share it with y'all. :D

Baroli

Feedback is most welcome!.

Hemera

This looks most interesting and I´m going to give it a try this evening. Thank you very much for sharing this Baroli!

silver_rain

This looks like a very interesting spread indeed! I'm writing it down and will try it soon :)

Gemini Rising

I just did this spread, and I'm amazed (and slightly freaked out) by its accuracy. Wow! Great job!