Crossroads Spread

Leo62

Not being in the habit of creating spreads, I was amazed when this one popped up. Even more amazed when it seemed to work!

It's intended for situations where a decision or choice is needed, or you're trying to overcome an obstacle or block (inner or outer).

Hope it works for you :)

----3----
1---2---5
----4----

1. The Crossroads: where you are now - your feelings, attitudes, state of mind.

2. The Obstacle: what is blocking you, what you are resisting, the nature of the problem.

3. The Angel: what will help you overcome 2.

4. The Demon: what won't help - attitudes or actions you need to avoid.

5. The Path With Heart: where you need to get to, using the strategy described in card 3.

YDM42

Talk about collective consciousness. I was just thinking that I am at a cross roads in my life, actually just writing it in another thread. I'm a leo also and to see this pop up is wonderful. I shall certainly have a go at it this morning. I'll let you know how it works. Laugh...how so...funny. (i'm august 4, 1964) 2 and four...laugh....

Leo62

That is funny - maybe it's something to do with having a birthday! Makes you think about where you are and where you're going. Good luck with the reading, YDM - I'd be interested to hear how it works out. :)

YDM42

It worked wonderfully!

Tomatohead

Thanks for posting this. It looks like a winner. I might get the chance to try it today. I especially like the "path with heart: where you need to get to" card. So often I feel as if I don't know where I'm supposed to be going, this could prove helpful!

Thanks for taking the time to post.

t-head

Leo62

Thanks t-head - Glad the spread worked for you. :)

elvenstar

Hehe, just tried this, very interesting reading, and guess what, I got the Devil in the Angel position }) how funny is that. I just had my birthday too btw, greetings fellow felines :heart: :D

Leo62

Glad it worked for you elvenstar :) If you don't mind my asking, what was the obstacle??

Whitestar

Thanks for sharing this spread. I like the simplicity, but it certainly gets to the heart of the matter!

Whitestar

Alta

I have being checked for decision spreads, and I like this one the best. Thanks!

Marion