Symbols book .....words & pics?

moonman

Hi

I'm just wondering if there is a books or website that shows ALL the symbols of the tarot deck ie RW deck?

I've seen a few websites with the symbol means without the pics but I like to find both means of the symbols and pictures.

Thanks in advance :)

seb

truthsayer

i don't know if this book covers all tarot symbols but it is pretty thorough.
"a tarot companion: an essential reference guide (including symbol guide) by tracey porter.

sparrowspirit

Signs and Symbols

This book is not specifically written as a tarot reference, but I have been finding it very helpful in my exploration of the symbols. It has lots of illustrations.

Signs and Symbols An Illustrated Guide to Their Meaning and Origins. by Clare Gibson. Published by Barnes and Noble. (Usually available on the sale rack and BN).

Sparrow

moonman

Thanks for the info!

I will get both books as mentioned. I just thought that as there was soooooo many books out there on tarot, I might find on that covers tarot.

I've found a book on Amazon called Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated by Cathy Burns.

Seb

moonman

Masonic & Occult Symbols book

I received the book this morning :(
Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated by Cathy Burns

The book is OK but......
I was dissapointed with the poor low res:(

I'm just waiting for the other books to arrive.

Ruby

Interesting site, thanks for sharing the link Laurel :)

Jewel

truthsayer said:
"a tarot companion: an essential reference guide (including symbol guide) by tracey porter.

Why do you do this to me? ~shakes head~ ... should be in my mailbox today along with 2 tarot bags *LOL*.