ouji

HearthCricket

Well, that is another question, too. Doesn't there have to be at least two people involved, holding the pointer? I have no one who would do this. Believe me, my husband has no interest and has a million other things he would rather do than ask an Ouiji board questions. He puts up with my tarot to a certain extent, though I am sure he would rather I be more interested in baking or watching the Red Sox (boring on the latter...) I have tarot, oracles, runes and a crystal ball to consult. How many divination tools does one need?

willowfox

HearthCricket said:
Well, that is another question, too. Doesn't there have to be at least two people involved, holding the pointer? I have no one who would do this.

The pointer can be handled by one person and will produce very good results.

Lewen

I am interested in hearing any positive experiences in regards to the spirit or "ouija" boards as I've had a few 'interesting' experiences in regards to an ouija board.

Viper_05

i had another question actually regarding it, say i were to hold a planchet or a cup on a table with no board or no letters or anything and asked questions, would the cup just move around the table ? or would it not move at all had anyone tried it ?

Azarial

I wonder if I would have more luck using one if I just made one myself. I would have to use it alone because there is no one else that would use one with me who would take it seriously without laughing.

memries

As I mentioned earlier Viper.. make pieces of paper, an alphabet and a small crystal wine glass the wrong way up for the planchette, on a slippery surface.
I did it alone most of the time and had great results from that one. Also the whole world does not have to know you are doing it !

I found the most lasting beneficial result from using the Ouija Board and doing it myself was that I knew I was not pushing it and the answers were very relevant to the questions. It convinced me there was.. the other side.. and in those days I was looking.

If you are playing with another person you can never be absolutely sure they are not helping it along. Lots of people have their own agendas.

floracove

I can't help but to be curious after reading this thread...

Would it seem possible that the Ouija Board plachette or even a cup for that matter, would be able to move on its own, rather than even being touched to answer a question if simply asked a question?

I never understood why it even had to be touched by those in the rooms, if it was such a doorway to the supernatural (and I'm not saying that it isn't), why wouldn't it be able to move on its own, without the human physical touch. Why not just use your mind and it work?

The only one I've been in presence of is one given to me as a child for a play game. I never touched the thing, I never felt the need to touch it. Of course I was just a child, but why would such a thing even need to be touched to work?

memries

Good question floracove. I do not know the answer but probably you could assume that if you had enough directed focus it might happen. It is my understanding that some people can move some things. I am not knowledgeable as to what or how much.

I kind of have a question in return... if you asked a question mentally and received an answer mentally would it not be one more step to make it a physical action ? When I was doing it, I know I asked the questions out loud. Sometimes I felt I knew the answer before it finished moving but would wait it out and I was wrong !!! Hmmmm .. so I figured I was not influencing it or it would have always answered what I thought it was going to.

Papageno

floracove said:
I can't help but to be curious after reading this thread...

Would it seem possible that the Ouija Board plachette or even a cup for that matter, would be able to move on its own, rather than even being touched to answer a question if simply asked a question?

I never understood why it even had to be touched by those in the rooms, if it was such a doorway to the supernatural (and I'm not saying that it isn't), why wouldn't it be able to move on its own, without the human physical touch. Why not just use your mind and it work?

The only one I've been in presence of is one given to me as a child for a play game. I never touched the thing, I never felt the need to touch it. Of course I was just a child, but why would such a thing even need to be touched to work?

that might be an interesting experiment })

ask for a sign and leave the planchette on the board just before you go to bed and see if it has moved during the night

}) LOL })

lark

Here is a nice story.
I only used a ouiji board once..I was about 12 years old at the time, and visiting my cousins...I asked who I would marry and it spelled out Joseph...and years later I did marry my Joseph. :)

I have played with the Psychic Circle board..with two other psychics, and not a thing happened.
Maybe we over loaded the poor things circuits.