Justice as a career?

caridwen

What kind of careers would you associate with Justice? There are the usual: Lawyer, Judge, solicitor, barrister but I was also thinking decision maker. Someone who has all the facts in front of them and has to make a decision either way. I was thinking along the lines of Civil Servant or government official...

kwaw

Shop keeper (weighing produce)
Loss adjuster
Valuation determinor
Weights and Measures inspector
Weight watcher or other dietary group organiser
Voice coach / music teacher (scales)
Accountant / tightrope walker (balances)

Kwaw

Thirteen

Mediator
Mom ;)

The crowned one

A equal partnership like raising kids together, mom and dad.

race-car driver.
Self employed.. as in self direction.
A Chemist : cause and effect
a Physicist : cause and effect.
a Gymnast

I am stretching it a bit with some of these but they do work.

willowfox

The president

Prime minister

General / Admiral

Immigration officer

The staff at an unemployment office

Police

kwaw

Bookies, stockbrokers, forecasters in general (whose job involves weighing the odds).

kwaw

Lift operators (going up and down), window cleaners (both up/down and ladder as a type of scale + to clean like justice a kind of purification), pilots and flight operators, miners and panners. Bank managers and loan operators (anything involving credit / debit).

kwaw

Pedicurist (in Hebrew the word for pan as is the pans of a scale is Kaf that also means the open or cupped hand, plus hands come in pairs like the pans of a scale), bra maker, fitter (a pair of cups);

optician (as above re: association with pairs + the word Kaf is homonymous with the name of the letter kaf that is also number 20 as in 20/20 vision);

relationship councelors (anything to do with synthesis or finding the equipoise between two opposite or contrasting things).

kwaw

Tea or wine taster (that involves vessels ie cup or glass and tongue, as in the pans and tongue of a pair of scales).

kwaw

kwaw said:
Tea or wine taster (that involves vessels ie cup or glass and tongue, as in the pans and tongue of a pair of scales).

By association with sensory taste we are led to aesthetic sense of taste, consultants on decor, dress coodination, etc.