Out of sync relationship spread help

Pao

MedusaWasAMermaid said:
Pao- I saw the title of this post and thought it might be useful for my current situation, but until I read the specifics, I had no idea how suited to my situation it would be. It's the perfect spread for this, IMHO. Thank you so much! I'm going to go use it right away. I might post my reading in the Readings forum (giving you credit for the spread of course) in a few. GREAT SPREAD!

oh thats great news Medusa!!! :D Im thrilled its just what you needed :D I will search the reading forum and see how it turns out :)

valeria said:
Hi Pao :)

What's that famous quote? "Necessity is the mother of invention"

Well done - nice spread you've come up with!

:D valeria
definitely! necessity indeeed! :laugh: of course Im too chicken to try it out on myself! :D thank you Valeria!!

MedusaWasAMermaid

Hi Pao! I haven't posted the results, yet, but I did use the spread and will post some of the results later. This is one spread I hope to remember. Thank you.

Seafra

*waves at Pao*

Hey Pao

I tried your spread and was quite pleased with the results and am considering posting it despite the fact that it touches a rather tender area. Would like you to take a look at it first to make sure I've used your positions correctly. It's lengthy at 11 cards; care to PM me an email address and I'll send it to you first? (I did pop a conclusion - got the High Priestess - sometimes she is one irritating chick lol) let me know - Sea

Pao

Im so happy to learn that both medusa and seafra found it helpful :)

Seafra said:
*waves at Pao*

Hey Pao

I tried your spread and was quite pleased with the results and am considering posting it despite the fact that it touches a rather tender area. Would like you to take a look at it first to make sure I've used your positions correctly. It's lengthy at 11 cards; care to PM me an email address and I'll send it to you first? (I did pop a conclusion - got the High Priestess - sometimes she is one irritating chick lol) let me know - Sea

sure i'll send u my addy and you can share it if you feel comfy, you said its a touchy area so i understand if you'd rather keep it personal :) but im glad it gave you insight :) and yes the HP pushes your buttos doesnt she? hehe i think its because she knows we can do it ourselves no need for her to answer :D

xoxo

wholelottarosie

i really like this spread. i also like the "to hell with positions" aspect. keepin it real.

i'm definitely putting it aside for if i need it.

aquadisiac

fantastic spread! thanks for sharing :)
definitely been using this one a lot.

kuguinha

Hi.

Thank you for sharing. I think it's a great spread because sometimes a person can show you a very different feeling.

It fits my "problem" perfectly, so I'll used it.

:)

seeker1969

Hi,
wonderful spread! perfect!!!
thank you,
mar

Pao

Omg I can't believe my spread made it to the soread index! Woohoo! How honored I am!! I hope it has helped many!

💕😁🙏🏻🌹💕