Universal Goddess Tarot - The Wheel

Mimers

Here we have the beautiful Arianrhod dancing in front of the wheel. Flowers fall from the sky as she dances. In her hand she holds a wand that is pointed to her right. She looks over her shoulder to her right. ?

The lwb reads:

“I am Arianrhod, Welsh goddess and lady of karma. Your destiny is my silver wheel that turns continuously, one moment in your favor, the next against you.”

With her wand she keeps the wheel moving along. This card speaks to me of the need to keep on living despite what life brings your way. I read on line that this is the goddess to call upon when needing help with a past life or karma specifically. I also read the myth about her and how she cursed her own son and was then tricked out of her own curses by her brother. This infuriated her and she left them to isolate herself in a castle where she later drowned.

What to learn from this goddess? Do not react in anger like she did when she cursed her son. Usually things we do in anger come back to haunt us and lead to our own loneliness.