Lost Gold Ring. Can you help?

Muser257

Thanks angelegg. I had a incling it could be in my car (or my mums) but i've cleaned both several times since then and found nothing. Ow well...

bigcaat

Hi Muser.

May I suggest a different direction? I'm not pulling any cards or looking for it in any way, I just want to briefly share a very similar experience I had at the beginning of the year.

I had gotten a bracelet from my mom for Christmas. It was one of the few things in the recent past that was really a *personal* gift. I wore it once and promptly lost it. My husband and I tore this house apart. We looked in every nook and cranny. I posted on boards seeking psychic help. Nothing.

But something kept sticking in my mind the whole time. There was a part of me that knew I would find it, but that I had to learn something first. Time marched on.

I began to understand that I had to learn why it meant so much to me and that I wouldn't get it back until I was willing to let it go.

I spoke with my spirit guides and angels, and did some real soul searching about my relationship with my mom, and to make a long story short, I came to an epiphany on my way to work one night, opened my notebook and out it fell. The odd thing was that I had been working in my notebook all day that day and nothing. I wasn't allowed to find it until I clearly understood that it's significance was something other -- more -- than what I thought it was.

This epiphany truly changed the way I relate to my mom. It's not the relationship I had always wanted, but it's the relationship I know I have to have if I am to keep my sanity. Everything changed because of that bracelet, and the minute I "got it," it was given back to me.

So, this may or may not apply to your situation, but maybe it's worth a try to just give it a shot, going in a different direction. You may find it, you may not, but once you realize that it's not the physical item that is what is important, maybe you'll figure out the real reason you lost it and will be able to have it back again.

Just a thought.

Good luck with it. I really hope you find it. I sure know how you feel.

Best,
Caat

memries

My son was carrying in a new computer and lost his keys.

I got they were at the bottom of a box and as he had moving boxes in his kitchen I went through them.. no keys.
They had fallen into the drawer below where he placed the computer on the kitchen counter. The box of course was the drawer. We did not find them for a couple of months. They were at the very bottom as I had seen.

I know you lost the ring a while ago.. had you been carrying anything heavy inside ?

P>S> I see it laying out in the open on the flat or could be a shelf. Alone.

Muser257

Ok, I feel I have had a break through with my missing gold ring. Still don't have it as you've probably guessed.
I followed Bigcaats advice and felt the accepted my sadness at losing it. But I feel like I understand why it has went missing now.

I used to leave it lying around everywhere. Losing it but always finding it.
My theory, I think my dad has hid it deliberately to teach me a lesson, because I don't think It could just disappear.

He doesn't believe in Tarot or psychics and since I visited Sheila (my local friendly psychic) and announced that I should find it mid november - when he may have given it back, but now he has decided to keep it for a bit longer to prove me wrong.

I don't want to confront him about it - however I would be really mad with him if what I think is true.

Also to back this up, I tried using my pendulumn to locate it recently and it consistently sways towards my mum and dads room.

Im just going to wait for now. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sigh...

Silverlyn

....Did you look under your bed?

And for some reason, I feel it could be near or something to do with animals...like a dog or cat has it or played with it and it's not where it was when you lost it?

*shrug* Just a thought.

Silverlyn

mystic mal

I pulled out the Ace of cups so I would start looking in the bowls or crockery cupboard.....hope you find it.

Nevermore

Muser257 said:
Ok, I feel I have had a break through [...]
My theory, I think my dad has hid it deliberately to teach me a lesson, because I don't think It could just disappear.
[...] I don't want to confront him about it - however I would be really mad with him if what I think is true. [...]

Sigh...

Hmm...is he one that you would seriously expect to do something like that? If so maybe you should be looking through his room if you think he has it. Would you get in trouble for confronting him? Couldn't you just ask if he has seen it cause you've been looking everywhere and maybe he's seen it someplace you've forgotten to check? Good Luck!

celticnoodle

Muser257 said:
Also to back this up, I tried using my pendulumn to locate it recently and it consistently sways towards my mum and dads room.

Sigh...
well, if you think he does have it, does he have a box where he may keep his own things in, (watch, rings, cufflinks?). I'd go nosy around his room and check places where he may have hidden it. If you find it, just take it back and don't even say anything. Just be more careful with it, that you don't allow it to lay around anymore. If and when your father happens to see you wearing it, if he makes any comments, then you can tell him how and where you found it. I know it may sound like my 'advice' is bad and mean, but maybe it'll make him realize he carried this on too long--IF-he did take it and hide it from you.

My mother use to do this to us too, (pick up our jewelry we left laying around and hide them). It always drove me nuts. I hated it when she did it--but she always used hte excuse that she did so to teach us a lesson. I thought it was cruel to allow it to go on for so long. We never did it to her with her keys when she left htem laying around, and then losing them.

anyhow, good luck. i hope you do find it soon! oh and, take your pendulum into their room with you. it may help you to find it faster too!

Nevermore

celticnoodle said:
well, if you think he does have it, does he have a box where he may keep his own things in, (watch, rings, cufflinks?). I'd go nosy around his room and check places where he may have hidden it. If you find it, just take it back and don't even say anything. Just be more careful with it, that you don't allow it to lay around anymore. If and when your father happens to see you wearing it, if he makes any comments, then you can tell him how and where you found it. I know it may sound like my 'advice' is bad and mean, but maybe it'll make him realize he carried this on too long--IF-he did take it and hide it from you.

My mother use to do this to us too, (pick up our jewelry we left laying around and hide them). It always drove me nuts. I hated it when she did it--but she always used hte excuse that she did so to teach us a lesson. I thought it was cruel to allow it to go on for so long. We never did it to her with her keys when she left htem laying around, and then losing them.

anyhow, good luck. i hope you do find it soon! oh and, take your pendulum into their room with you. it may help you to find it faster too!

I'm gonna warn you Muser.
If the ring is found in his room, and he finds it's not there anymore or he sees you wearing it, it'll be a really awkward and unpleasant situation, even though it is your ring and it's totally a mean and ridiculous way to teach lessons.

My parents would regularly go through my room, determine it was messy or if they were just angry at me, they'd go take things out to throw. So long as they believed it wasn't vital to my existence, they'd throw things out from books to my dear, cheap but very sorely missed guitar. I honestly stopped caring because if my room was messy or super tidy they were going to go through it and throw what they didn't like no matter what. But since garbage day isn't everyday sometimes I'd have luck finding things taken from me in the garage or in places they kept their own things.
I once found my old diary hidden in my parents room and I took it back and found it back in their room and a not so nice message written about my messy room. You can imagine that after I found it how I felt about my parents, there was NO WAY that things would ever be the same. This was before I lost my guitar, so before that point I honestly felt that it was my fault that I lost my non hidden things regularly. There was no way I could say that maybe I had forgotten the book somewhere, or that my parents' intentions were for the best. If you find in his room and you haven't found things of yours with him before, it's going to be real weird and unpleasant. Would he do more damage if he found out you got your ring back from where he kept it?
If only there were a way you could get it back without him realizing that you had found it and taken it back.