576 please :)

Neely75

I'd love to see 289 :)

Free Flight

222 please

mystic mal

Summersweet 576

DAREDEVIL

A daredevil impulse will compel you to jump feet first into a situation. It seems as though you had somehow aquired a taste for danger. \beware,dont confuse recklessness with courage.There maybe something self destructive in the risk you are bent on taking.\sit down and think about what you are proposing to do.

mystic mal

Neely75 289

SUBORDINATION.

You have been perhaps overly committed to a relationship with a relative,a loved one or a colleague. Making too many concessions can wear you out. You must take hold of yourself and consider your own interests.Developing a sense of self pride would be a wise thing to do in this case.

mystic mal

\freeflight 222

UNDERSTANDING

You seem to have developed a deep understanding of the problems affecting the people you know.It is vital for you to remain open minded about the secrets they share with you. The advice you have to offer is precious.

Sidhe-Ra

mystic mal said:
STARTING POINT

This number concerns the initial stages of a plan or project.You can hope to succeed only if you further clarify the needs and roles of each participant.Feel free to provoke a confrontation if necessary.Your future depends on it.

Thank you, that does make sense. I am at the very beginning of starting to get a course together which I will be teaching with two friends. They are both experienced teachers,and I am not, and it can be quite difficult to pin them down over things sometimes! Well, they are very busy. I feel this is the beginning of a significant phase of my life, so you're pretty spot on!

Thanks again,

Em xx

cheekyminx

mystic mal said:
SHOCK.

A shocking surprise will soon occur in your life. Has someone you love decided to leave you? Is it a friendship of yours breaking up?Could it be an accident? No matter what it is,it will be totally unforseen. Great relief will follow shortly after.
A shocking surprise eh, followed by relief? Interesting. So I have to wait and see what it will be.

Thank you mystic mal

star-lover

can i play:D

i pick 588

mystic mal

star lover 588

APPEASEMENT.

The memory of a distant break up with someone you used to be very fond of will soon flood your mind.You dont seem to have ever really given enough thought to the true importance of this split up. Nows the time to do so and perhaps even to get back together with this person to explain what happened. This will help lift a load off your mind and appease your guilty concience.