Think of a number

Summersweet

mystic mal said:
DAREDEVIL

A daredevil impulse will compel you to jump feet first into a situation. It seems as though you had somehow aquired a taste for danger. \beware,dont confuse recklessness with courage.There maybe something self destructive in the risk you are bent on taking.\sit down and think about what you are proposing to do.

oh ... }) heehee

Well I am know to jump in feet first without a thought so I will remember this, thanks :)

mystic mal

Think of a number.

Think of any number between 111 and 777 to get your message thats heading your way from an old book with no cover and no title but intriguing.

SoulDancer

114, I can wait to see the message

Julien

Hm... 236 just popped into my head.

Julien

moderndayruth

237 clearly on my mental screen :) Later i saw what was Julien's number, what a sinchronicity :/
mystic mal, thanks for the offer, i can't wait to read the message
Love,
mdr

edited to correct the username

Viper_05

can i play again? if so, 420

willowfox

Lets try again, 322

6 Haunted Days

mystic mal

Souldancer 114

HIDDEN TALENTS

The person in question here is a veritable fountain of creativity and originality. a true inventor who unfortunately underestimates his/her talents. Any flashes of inspiration this person might have are kept in the dark,thus,numerous opportunities are stifled at birth.This may relate to you or someone close.

mystic mal

Julien 236

DILEMMA

You will be faced with a delicate situation after having discovered a secret concerning someone close to you. You will be torn between the desire to reveal and to hush up what you found out. Two people trust you and you will have to choose to be loyal to one or the other.A sticky dilemma.