Think of a number

WhiteRaven

Two nights ago I had a dream and all I can remember as I awoke was the number 450. Would you be kind enough to see what "450" has to say?

Thank you :)

mystic mal

WhiteRaven 450

WHIMS

Your social life tends to follow the path of your whims. As a result,you have built up an impressive collection of relationships.Some of these serve no purpose at all.You would find it useful to clear them out of your life. Its possible to devote the same amount of time and energy to all the contacts you make.You must make that choice.

PisceanRedhead

I've been seeing many 11's lately. 11, 111, and 1111... so could you read 111 for me if it hasn't been requested already?

Thanks!!
PR

mystic mal

PisceanRedhead 111

Embryonic State.

You are feeling slightly worried but cant put your finger on the cause of your nervousness. This is the work of inspiration in its initial stages. You will have a lot of energy but this situation is still in an embryonic state. Do not rush things. You will be very lucky.

WhiteRaven

mystic mal said:
WHIMS

Your social life tends to follow the path of your whims. As a result,you have built up an impressive collection of relationships.Some of these serve no purpose at all.You would find it useful to clear them out of your life. Its possible to devote the same amount of time and energy to all the contacts you make.You must make that choice.

This must be addressing my entire life so far...and to a certain degree, makes quite a lot of sense. Energy put where there is no point of contact is energy wasted from the Source.

Thanks Mystic Mal!
:)

lilith

Covering mouth as I smile

Thanks Mistic Mal, I'll keep this in mind and see how this comes up for me in the near future.

Waterfaery

This is really enlightening, Mystic Mal. How about 426?

mystic mal

Waterfaery 426

BREAKDOWN

You will soon use up most of what you have,know,or control.You might feel utterly drained for a while.The time has come for you to replenish your reserves.Dont have any qualms about asking for help.

mystic mal

earth starr 434

FORMALITY

This number involves a celebration experienced only as pure formality.You are perhaps bored and having problems communicating with those around you.Show and decorum are much too dominant in your relationships.It is time for you to rectify this situation.