Think of a number

LTG2201

Could I have 593?

mystic mal

Ltg2201 593

CAT

You instinctively know how to pull yourself together right in the middle of a bad luck crisis or any other type of situation. After periods of turmoil,you always land squarely on your feet again and regain your initial enthusiasm. You are one of Destiny's special prot'eg'es.

EmpressRenee

Sheesh!

mystic mal said:
FRIGHT.

You will be jolted by a surprise so strong and overwhelmingthat it will frighten you as if a ghost had suddenly sprung out at you from nowhere.This is only an initial reaction,however,soon you will feel deep relief and enjoy plenty of good luck.

Thanx so much mystic mal ! I really appreciate the reading - I think I may have gotten the jolt already! Been away for several weeks and not been able to get online to provide feedback - deepest apologies!

Empress

LTG2201

mystic mal said:
CAT

You instinctively know how to pull yourself together right in the middle of a bad luck crisis or any other type of situation. After periods of turmoil,you always land squarely on your feet again and regain your initial enthusiasm. You are one of Destiny's special prot'eg'es.

Thanks for this. This makes me feel good, as lately I've been a bit unsettled.

arlomili

733....if its not too late??

mystic mal

arlomili 733

PROMISES,PROMISES.

Someone you are aquainted with is constantly bringing up new ideas or plans and showering you with promises.You tend to get easily carried away by all of this,Beware! Dont get caught up too quickly in these outbursts of enthusiasm.Pick out only the things that suit YOU.

PisceanRedhead

Could I have 719?

Thanks!
PR

Ashla86

I thought of 555.

mystic mal

Piscean Redhead 719

DAILY JOY

You are about to find out how interesting daily life can actually be. Daily life does not only mean petty annoyances and monotonous routine.On the contrary,it is full of moments of pure joy.This is an important discovery to make.It will provide you with exceptional peace of mind.A productive time is lying in wait for you.It signifies harmony and the beginning of magic.

mystic mal

Ashla86 555

VOCATION

This is the most spectacular position in the sphere of contact.Your social potential could find an extremely beneficial outlet.Everything points to the fact that you will make breathtaking progress.It is the number of generosity and social commitment and the spirit of co operation. There is a lot to learn from being part of a group.