Think of a number

PisceanRedhead

Hmmm.... interesting... !!

Could I have 210 when you have a moment?? I got two from the same source today... :)

Thanks,
PR

mystic mal

PisceanRedhead 210

ASCENT.

A period of luck and accomplishment will open up to you in the near future.It is especially vital that you do not lose sight of your goals.Someone shares your enthusiasm so success is doubly assured.The image of this number is an egg,Its shape is similar to that of the universe and it is destined to give birth.These forces are opening up to you,you are entering a period of abundance.

PisceanRedhead

Thank you very much for all the readings you've done for me Mystic Mal!

Might I have 553 when you have a moment?

Thank you!
PR

afrosaxon

Are we still doing this?

861, please, Mal. Thank you!

*waves to PR*

OrbWeaver

If you're bored: 364

Sonic

117 ty kindly

edited: I found it in another post thank you Mal :)

ARTIST.

You are now in the position of an artist.You should try very hard to create works of beauty around you. You instinctively recognize what is charming and appealing.Your inspiration is boundless.You should begin by focusing your creative energy on your personal life. The image of this number is a spark which should be utilised now it is ignited.

Satori

Cool. Not sure if this is a number that has been used, but,

mystic mal

PisceanRedhead. 553

RIVALRY.

Competition and rivalry generally enhance a groups creative output.
In itself,competition is not a dangerous thing if everyone views it as a game pushing all those involved to give it their best shot.,but stay alert,tension could easily flare up spoiling the atmosphere.Do everything you can to prevent this from turning into an explosive keg of dynamite.
The image of this number is a beehive and is symbolic of the spirit of cooperation.

mystic mal

afrosaxon

Sorry afrosaxon the numbers finish at 777 so if you would like to pick another....Thanks.

mystic mal

Satori 776

WORK OF ART.

You will intuitively be able to create something useful and original for those close to you. You will have to make a difficult choice however and will probably be forced to drop something.You must follow up your idea and make it take shape. A great work of art will come out of this.
The image of this number is Heaven,a place of perfect bliss and is symbolic of a great stroke of luck.