Think of a number

PisceanRedhead

Could I have 226 when you have a moment?? It's been popping up quite a bit lately.

Thank you!!
PR

mystic mal

PisceanRedhead 226

UNCERTAINTY.

You seem to be sitting on the sidelines with respect to a certain issue.Something deep inside you appears to be motivating you to make a commitment to some form of institution.The uncertainty and dissatisfaction permeating through you springs from an exaggerated fear of losing your freedom.Trust your sixth sense.
The image of this number is a vagabond,someone who has rejected alltraditional roles symbolizing wanderlust,departure,irresponsibility and negligence.....an impulse such as these will soon engulf you and you will .experience an act of madness that will shock even you.

PisceanRedhead

Thank you Mystic Mal... the funny thing about this number is 226 just happens to be my birthday...lol... in thinking about things I did as a teen, I think that act of madness may have already come and gone... but you never know... :)

mystic mal

shadowmon 633

EAGLE.

You will shortly be called upon to play the role of someone with a broad and eagle eyed vision of things. Your comprehension of the facts will be piercingly clear.You will have the gift of seeing through people and events.You could be of great service to those around you.
The image of this number is a lake,a calm,undisturbed lake reveals everything lying beneath it,but an agitated one stirs up the underlying debris manifesting its own state of confusion.Inner turmoil at the moment maybe preventing you from seeing the truth.

Sebavin

Okay, so I searched the thread and didn't see this number anywhere. I know it's stupid, too. :) But it has been appearing in my life quite frequently for the past two years...I can site specific examples if you like, but for now I won't bore you with the details.

mystic mal

Sebavin 665

LULL.

The situation you are in is going nowhere. unconfessed prejudices are at the bottom of this. Your complicity in this affair might be preventing you from examining it objectively.To get a better picture of what is happening you will have to stop and reconsider the entire matter.
The image of this number is a hammock.It gently sways from side to side and encourages us to sleep.It would be useful if you stopped for a while in order to observe your situation in silence and to discover the cause of the problem facing you.

Sebavin

It's funny, but I completely know what situation it's referring to. Numerology is a great tool, and this book you have seems very interesting. Thanks much!

tryingtoreadtarot

hi

Can you check out this for me? #702 - has meaning so i figured to check it out

mystic mal

tryingtoreadtarot 702

CALMNESS.

The anxiety affecting you or someone very dear to you will soon calm down.This difficult period could be likened to a rite of passage.The emotional pain you have suffered will help mitigate your fears in the future.The long days journey into the night is nearly over.
The image of this number is the NIGHT,everything is dark and invisible,we feel lost and afraid,we anxiously lie in wait for morning and daylight to appear.This number is dominated by worry and anxiety and it stems from a combination of old fears and current preoccupations.Confiding your feelings to a friend is recommended here and dont cling to the past.Let it go.