Think of a number

bershka

156 please if you are still doing numbers, thanks :heart:

mystic mal

PisceanRedhead 729

DELAY.

You must wait a little longer before getting involved in a situationthat will demand a lot from you.You dont seem quite ready yet to shoulder certain responsibilities.part of the question is still beyond your grasp.When the right time comes along you will feel ready to go ahead.
Your situation will change in the near future and many things will alter,you are entering a phase in your life enabling you to gain firmer control of it.
The image of this number is a fruit,when it ripens it reaches perfection and symbolises reaching maturity.

mystic mal

Bershka 156

NARROW MINDEDNESS.

You are currently dealing with someone who is zealously defending a particular point of view. You are having trouble getting this person to listen to you,which is making you lose your patience. The best solution would be to step back from it all.
The image of this number is a volcano,it kindles and sets ablaze everything it touches and is symbolic of passion.You could be under the spell of someone or something whether it be a political ambition,a romantic adventure,activity at work or plain sexual desire,it is eating you up until you release it.

PisceanRedhead

Thanks Mystic Mal! :)

LadySquee

Oh, are you still doing this?

333 (the number pops up constantly)

TheBip

411 is the number for me lately... whats the meaning of it please? ;)

bershka

mystic mal said:
NARROW MINDEDNESS.

You are currently dealing with someone who is zealously defending a particular point of view. You are having trouble getting this person to listen to you,which is making you lose your patience. The best solution would be to step back from it all.
The image of this number is a volcano,it kindles and sets ablaze everything it touches and is symbolic of passion.You could be under the spell of someone or something whether it be a political ambition,a romantic adventure,activity at work or plain sexual desire,it is eating you up until you release it.

OMG, that part is sooo true!!!!

Hopefully, it is finished of being released!!!

Since it's been over a week now and I would like to know where I stand, could you please look up 257 when you get a chance?

Thanks so much again :heart:

Jessica_Marie

244? Thanks!

mrene

If you are still taking numbers I picked 527 ~ I'm so curious to see the results..,
Thank you :)

mystic mal

LadySquee 333

REVOLUTION.

This number is always an exceptional state of affairs. Right in the middle of it lies a radical change and you are one of the motivating forces behind it. You will experience a sense of great personal accomplishment yet feel somewhat bewildered as well. You must cling to your principles whilst constantly examining your attitude.
The image of this number is the moulting season where major transformations take place.Your intuition clearly tells you that something is coming your way.