Think of a number

tarotlyn

:) Hi! Mystic Mal... this is so nice of you to keep up this thread! :heart:

Could you look up the number: 529 please?

It is my PRE-order number for Kat Black's new tarot deck: "TouchStone" :thumbsup:

...don't think anyone has picked it yet...hope it is not too negative...

Thanking you in advance...
:) :heart: tarotlyn

mystic mal

tarotlyn 529

Your number comes between 2 headings of;

REPRESSION.
You seem to have lost the habit of communication with your deepest emotions and tend to repress them.Letting them show probably scares you. You must learn how to tame them and intergrate them into your life,getting help might not be a bad idea.
BOREDOM.
This number concerns people who are constantly searching for new experiences,believing that this is the only way to escape repetition,in fact,they are purely and simply repeating the same motif; a non stop quest for novelty..the harder they try to dodge boredom,the closer it sticks to them like a second skin.
The image of this number is the TIDE,forever the same,but what the tide repeats is nevertheless always different.

mystic mal

Vadella 556

INDIVIDUALISM.

Your involvement in a group seems to have been based on self interest.This in itself is not negative but dont expect to gain full satisfaction here.You would derive a lot of benefit from reviewing your position as well as the meaning of your commitment.
The image of this number is a beehive.
The spirit of cooperation becomes law in the lives of the bees as well as in our society as a whole.Each member engages in a specific activity upon which the others depend.Give of yourself and recognise individual talents.

moon_shadow

Hi, mystic mal:)
Could you do 389 for me? (I went through the thread and I believe it's not been done) Thank you for your time in advance.

mystic mal

moon-shadow 389

This number comes between 2 headings of STERILITY and STARTING POINT.

STERILITY.
You must give up a project or relationship you had your heart set on because it has become sterile.Destiny has prepared you for an undertaking much wider in scope in which you will be successful.
STARTING POINT.
This number concerns the initial stages of a plan or project,You can hope to succeed only if you further clarify the needs and roles of each participant . Feel free to provoke a confrontation if neccassary. The future depends on it.
The image of STERILITY is a pregnant woman through whom the miracle of birth takes place so something is waiting to be birthed from you,but is at that in between stage where gestation is taking place.
The image of STARTING POINT is a family where you must come to an understanding of your new status in a group.

Bianka

The number 245 became apparent in my mind upon reading the thread. I would love to find out what it is trying to tell me!

mystic mal

Bianka 245

ACCUSATORY FINGER.

Someone you know is in the habit of regularly pointing the finger at you.You in turn tend to reproach this person for his or her conduct toward you.The game goes on and on,and nothing changes. These recriminations sustain your feelings of guilt.
The image of this number is a prison whose bars limit our possibilities and accomplishments.Its symbolic of feelings of uneasiness or more precisely..guilt.Your conscience might be bothering you for some reason,its the gloomy voice of remorse with an inner voice haunting us with self reproach or blame.

Bianka

Thank you Mystic Mal. I am certain I know who this person is, a co worker infact and this has been going on for a period of time close to one year.

ClimbTheseWalls

mystic mal said:
REWARD.

The effort you have put out will be rewarded,the work you have done fulfills everybody's expectations and needs.Those involved will eventually get around to giving it the praise it deserves.You have double the luck here.
The image of this number is a hatching chick..the tiny creature must make a vital effort to crack its shell in order to come out into the world.,something is about to happen to you even if you have to make a sacrifice for it to "birth" itself.You must attack what there is left to do with patience and forbearance. A period of relaxation will follow for your effort put in.

Sorry to take so long to reply, I was WORKING on a paper that was due lol. Perhaps that was the chick to be hatched and will fulfill everyone's expectations, including my own. It did take a lot of sacrificing! I guess there is some relaxation but there's more work to do...

I'd like to think it has more to do with my weightloss goals being attained in a timely fashion which will take sacrifice and an element of luck. And once done I can ease up on the crazy amounts of exercise and enjoy being myself in the world again!!

Both are applicable! Thanks!