Oujia Board Scare.....warning me...

HIDEABED2001

I KNOW THIS IS A LONG THREAD, BUT I REALLY COULD USE SOME INSIGHT....HELP PLEASE.?

This sounds like a movie, but me and my boyfriend bought a Oujia board, cause both of us could feel a presense in my house..I wanted to know who it was, did they live here before? are they buried here? Only way we knew to talk to them was the board, so we bought a new one. I have never really expreinced one before, guesse i never bielived in it.. was still spectial of it. Was sure Micheal was moving it when i started to move....we ask who it was, and how many sprits present and stuff....was sure micheal was moving it....they spelled in words that made no sense and use very little vowles...we ask to talk to some one else and that is when i talk to a freind i had lost 2 years ago..she spelled out things i knew michael didnt know..and then i was hook on it..
the next night we talked to someone who claimed to be my gaurdian named "zien". told me 8 things he said i need to know.
most were personal..but said i would dream about a lady with the intials MA on oct 29th, will be bad and danger will come with it, that God wants to talk to me, and need to mediate. This raised all kinds of questions and started my sprital journay.

A couple of days later i felt like the board was calling me or it was just there in plain sight, so i tried to use in alone. Talked to someone called "mike" ..long story short after many talks with him. He told me he was a lost soul, killed him self with a gun, and was in the middel. was cold and dark. and that i give him light. I learned the hard way he lied to me, said he was joking about stuff, said i joked and lied so he will joke and lie. He used things in my subconsious mind to play me, he pulled me in, made me feel sorry for him. Then he found out what made me sad and what made me angry.... Found out by doing this I was makeing him sronger. He knew i was weak, and was trying to over power me. Said he wanted me to help make him whole again, that he missed live. That i sould keep in in my thoughts and vision him.

At times i thought i was talking to my sprit guide or gardian, but i beilve it was him. used the name zien and said i was chossen by God to help rid the world of evil. That michael the guy i was seeing was evil and bad soul. That i need to get closer to him and make him trust me, so he could kill him. Said that michael died in a wreck and came back with evil "zien" in him. and he will kill me if i let him. This is all from someone i though i could trust, i a mean i though this was my gaurdian. was to hard to beilive. really got me wondering and asking all kinds of questions. but was told i would learn in time. to risky to share much with me, that i wasnt safe and he would protected me.

More talk with "mike" and i learned that he was not a good sprit. was creating confusing and trying to trun me awayagainst michael. had me convinced michael was evil. and i know his not, but in the back of my mind i still think what if. his smile is wicked at times, and he says he can read my eyes....."mike" said he can read my thought, that he see's my fears when we kiss. and he is making me weak and killing me when we have sex. He was really obsessed with the sex, and said he whatched us have sex, and he missed having sex, use to like it.

He used things in my head to play with my emotins and i started to beivlieve him. I would question micheal about his wreck. and ohter things this mike would tell me. none of it panned out. so i ask michael to talk on the board with me. this mike tried to say that he was the old michael before the wreck he lived in him, and that bad "zien" killed him in the wreck, and the michael i know now is bad. said micheal lies to me. tried to get me to lie to michael. and played us on each ohter. i refused to lie for him. and he got mad and said i was killing him. said i was weak and he was stronger than me. we forsed him to leave the board. or we thougth we did. he strated spelling slowler, and told us he died again, that i killed him,he said my gaurdian was there "zien" the good one, the white one. and said he was making him tell me he was sorry, then the room got tense and said he was the bad "zien", said he hated me, he hated michael. said he would leave me alone if i change my way of life. and stop the lies i told and things i do. said if i didnt he would kill me too. then it would change to good "zien" and he said that i betrayed him, that he told me about the play to rid evil and i didn't beilive, said he warned me not to talk to "mike" but i did any way. said he was testing me. and i failed. said he loves me, and i am good soul, then the bad "zien" would come and say he hated me, and hated micaheal.

we put the board away. but still i feel the evil in my house, in my head, i cant get mike and zien out of my head and my thoughts. i know that by keeping them there i am giving them strength. but it is hard to do... the person called mike used my own triats and ways of handleing people and guys i dated to pulll me in and trick me. made me fell kinship or a connection with him.

stopped using the board for like a week or so, but still the cloud of evil lingered over me. so me and michale decied to talk to the baord one more time, to make a stand and make it leave. to demand it to be gone from me and my house. so the firts thing when we started it spelled "mike" and said i need to kill michael, he is evil, that i had the power in me to give him live again. when i refused, and demaned him to leave me alone, he said he like when i got mad. then he tried to get to michael and told micheal lies about me, and told michael to kill me. make him whole again. when we refused and demaded him to leave he said he would find a life and kill us both,said he would kill us in the middle. we would be sorry.

i am still at a loss to what all this means...and swear none of it is made up....there is actually more i left out.....i still dont beilieve it...sounds like a movie to me...

has anyone expreinced anything like this before?

and how can i get rid of this evil that looks over me....he is still here....mostly comes out at night....wasnt here when i started typing this but i can feel him here now....we have cleansed and blessed my house, i burn black candles and save the remains in a sealed jar to dispose of. i burn sage, i circled my house with salt. i pray to God to protected me, but still i he is here...envaideing my thoughts and mind.....when mcihael is here, he don't come around, i cant sense him then.... i know that michael is stronger than me, and has the power to protect himslef and me. but he dont live with me and i fear beining alone.

sorry this is so long...i hope some one takes the time to read it....
if not i feel so much better getting it off my chest...

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS......

Phoenix

Please be VERY CAREFUL with Ouija boards...you can never be sure which spirits are communicating with you, nor can you be sure that they are telling the truth. for the most part, Ouija boards tend to attract trickster spirits.

If you feel that the spirit in your house is bringing negative vibes aound, then you should try to communicate with it some other way. Most spirits can be very talkative is you just ask(verbally). That is most likely thr safest way to communicate with spirits.

Umbrae

When communication with the other side is undertaken, rarely is it possible to get references, or have them fill out an application.

You never have any idea who they are, and if they speak the truth. Indeed they may lie – and often. Demanding that they speak the truth gives humor to the evil ones.

The longer you communicate with them, the stronger their hold is. To write about it is to set your mind once again in resonance with them – and give them power.

Cleansing a house, often does the opposite – you think about them while you are doing it – your thought gives them strength.

Therefore, an oblique technique is mandated.

A three-day party during the dead of the moon is the ticket. Three days of non-stop drinking with a house filled with people. If you know musicians – hire them to come and drink. Music must be acoustic. No stereo. Uilleann pipes are recommended. I have never met an evil one who could tolerate Uilleann pipes.

Then – think no more on the spirit – lest your thoughts summon its return.

HIDEABED2001

thanks..

Thanks to everyone in the chat room who helped me and gave me new insight i didnt see before.

I know now it is a mind thing i have to overcome. I made my point that he is not welcome in my life..now to just keep my thoughts from him.. and yes when i try not to think of it...i think more on it...never thought that when i try to bless my space or protected my self from it..i think of it.. and that beckons it back...i will cease all communication with it...put my runes and cards away for now...already taking pendulam apart (blessing didnt help).

In the end, i think my lesson learned is that i will now know the senese and feel of evil and bad vibes. and maybe this is a test, to make me stronger, to show me my fate if i dont change the way i am living. i know what i seen in this "MIKE" i see in me....the manupulation and lies i sometimes use to get what i want, wether they be intional or not. do cause negativty to others....and i didnt like it when it was played on me.

THANKS guys..nice to know that there are some people out there that are sincere :)

DarkElectric

Dude.
Get rid of the damned ouija board ASAP and don't ever fool around with that thing again. All of the things you are doing to combat it (the entity) should be effective, but I think it's feeding off your fear. These things can do this, and it makes it a lot harder to get rid of them. It sounds like it might have tried to make an astral connexion with you, because, no, it doesn't like being dead, and is attempting to feed off your energy. Keep up the smudging. Keep up the cleansings. My advice? Get some Rue herb at an herb store. Make an infusion of this, make some salt water, add the rue infusion, and cleanse with that too.

If it tries to persist in plaguing you, tell this "Thing" in no uncertain terms, that you know what it's up to, demand that it go away, and leave you alone. It's not a guide, it's a bogey.

I was taught never to mess with ouija boards. Me and some friends used one, just to see what was up with it, when we were in high school. We got a similar experience to yours. Nightmares, weirdness, mad bogus stuff. Ouija boards can open the gate to lower level astral entities, which can be very nasty, and create all sorts of havoc. I have seen experienced mages use them succesfully, but the operative phrase here is EXPERIENCED. There is a dangerous myth out there that just because something is in spirit form, it has to be good. Just because someone is dead, it doesn't immediately turn them into a nice person. And, there are other things out there too, that I won't even mention. Just don't go there.

HudsonGray

And just because a company sells them as a 'game' doesn't make them safe.

I agree with the postings, this isn't something that should be messed with. The things are under no obligation to tell you the truth, you never know WHO you're getting & yes, it can open doorways. Things like to feed on energy--fear or otherwise. You never get a 'guide' through a board.

Cleanse & get rid of the board.

HIDEABED2001

Any ideals on gettin rid of the board?

Thanks for your advise.....I learned my lesson..Still I think it is just a game! Sold at Toy's R US! I get chills to think a child could be on the recieving end of what I connected with.

For now he seems to be gone...but still I don't know the proper way of getting rid of the board....I thought I should bury it far from my house....

Scorpion

Hi HB2001!

I hope you've seen the e-mail I sent you?

If not, please have a look at that first before reading this. It should make more sense.

What you have experienced is exactly why so many people warn against the board. It is not inherently evil, any more than your ironing board is. However, what it (and Tarot and anything else that opens the mind and puts it in touch with let's call them "external forces") does is twist all energies if the person using it doesn't know how to handle it. For instance - at 17 (the legal age to be able to pass your test and drive a car on your own over here - you'd be mad to go get the most powerful car available cos you're a rich kid, money is no object and you've seen this beaut in a magazine: it's THE one thing you must have. For a start, if you've got a car that does, say, 150mph on the straight, you're not going to go round to grannie's tiny little bungalow and park it so her neighbours can see and drive off again at a stately 30mph. That's for old biddies - the Sunday drivers. No, you're probably male (or a female with low or no female hormones - so proportionately higher testosterone than the average 17 year old disco diva). You've got tesosterone pumping through every pore - every woman causes you to be unable to sit down comfortably cos you're so horny - but you're bored with girls because money = power and it still holds: you've had your pick and are looking for that adrenaline rush that you felt the first time you scored. Of course, you've probably done every recreational drug on the market (and some harder stuff if you had a discreet supplier). You can't have alcohol yet (legally, anyway) as that's 18 - but there's no law that says your doting rich parents can't bring some home and leave it in the fridge for you and the lads: after all, both your parents feel guilty cos they work all hours God gave to pay for the lifestyle you currently enjoy and spoil you at every opportunity to try oh-so-desperately that they love you: they're never there to tell you in person. They don't get a chance to enjoy the lifestyle, of course: if they're not working, they're feeling guilty or trying to catch up on their neglected social life. Anybody disagree that we're looking at just about all the ingredients we need in the in the cocktail of disaster that is ahead? For them, it's the only thing to do - they don't see any other options. They are going to do what they are going to do - they don't have the capacity for consequences. They don't think about other drivers, pedestrians, stray animals running onto the motorway (horses can do as much damage as, say a rhino, at the right speed - and they do get loose occasionally). They don't even think they themselves might get hurt: the priority is to flaunt their new boys toy - duh?!

Question for the audience: is there anybody out there who can convince me that it's the car that's evil? Believe me, I'll take a lot of convincing that the evil spirit is lurking in the car. And if it is - it had better vamoose pronto cos I'm off to the skid pad in my brand new phallic red sports car!

All that happened here was that you got behind the wheel of something that you hadn't thought about. Michael, like a spoilt brat, saw the opportunity of a lift in such a fine machine and he wasn't going to take no for an answer - he WANTED it and he WAS GOING TO HAVE IT AWAY FROM YOU BY WHATEVER MEANS POSSIBLE. The ultimate brat. His weapon was your mind - you're obviously very sensitive and he's not exactly from the higher planes. He's cunning and devious - think of him as that toddler throwing a tantrum in the corner. What are your options? Ignore him and let him rant, even if he turns blue in the face and passes out? What - your're worried he'll choke and it'll be all your fault: I do first aid - it is a physical (and, by extension, psychic) impossibility: once you lose consciousness all your muscles relax and your natural system kicks in so your lungs start pumping again cos the body's priorities are getting blood containing oxygen round to the heart first and the brain second so the lungs are important. Obviously if the child has a known life-threatening disorder, asthma for example, you take precautions. I believe all parents should do first aid compulsorily -ought to save the health service millions in wasted ambulance journeys while really ill people can't get one for love nor money cos kiddies have to go first or the local MP's on the hospitals doorstep wittering to the press about the disgraceful state the NHS is in. Once the child realises he's put himself through that for nothing he's not going to do it again.

Got to break there and get some food but I could go on forever.

Hope this helps?

Jobriath

To be rid?

Don't take any of this as read, as with what anyone says; it's my spin on things. *Grins*

Think on it logically? Can you use the Ouija board to make these things go away? *Casts a glance over the perhaps more knowledgeable audience* Could you?

If you can't, then the best thing to do is to get rid of it, like you say. There's nothing you can do without giving them a stronger foothold in your mind; no use puzzling over which is good and which is evil if there's ever the -smallest- of possibilities that you will be harmed.

For disposing of the Ouija board? I like Umbrae's idea, if only because it's an excuse for what sounds like a hell of a party ^_~ But anyway: unless your mind is trained and you have utmost belief in your beliefs, and you are utterly at peace with yourself, thinking things isn't going to work. I stand by ritual. I think of it as an amplifier for the significance and meaning of whatever you do. It seems hard-wired into us that if we follow a ritual we will get far greater gains than what we might expect. (Does anyone out there have any suggestions on this area?)

So: burn the Oiuja board. Can you think of a better way to watch the entities' link to you be destroyed in such a symbolic way? Make a huge deal of it. Burn incense, make sure it's on a day that's powerful to you. Cleanse the area around you, meditate. Make sure you know that you are protected and that any links to you are going to be -unequivocably broken-.

Like I said: this is just a suggestion. But then I'm biased against Ouija boards ^_^ That was pretty much the only rule my parents gave me, spiritually; to not use them.

Remember that nothing can have power over you unless you give it invitation. There's no greater protection than that, as far as I believe. No matter how much stronger they tell you they're getting, and how much weaker they tell you you're getting, they can do you no harm you do not allow.

I'm sorry if bits of that didn't make sense, and if any of that was against your personal beliefs, but it's my view, and just advice ^_^ Ignore as you see fit.

Good luck :) Remember how strong you are, and keep safe.

tigerlily

Umbrae said:
Uilleann pipes are recommended. I have never met an evil one who could tolerate Uilleann pipes.

Heh. Neither can I <g> That the demon inside me?

As for the board: just throw it away. There's no magic residing in the thing. Stuff it in a trashcan and forget it. The "magic" is in your mind, not in an external tool.

Don't give in to fear, anger, or shame, emotions that'll only feed your pet spirit. Start meditating to learn to control your thoughts and emotions, to find your own center (there's always peace in the center) and learn to establish your psychic boundaries. Naturally, you don't learn this in a day, so be patient with yourself.

If, in the meantime, that thing shows up, learn to cultivate the emotion of boredom <g>. Don't be impressed with him, that'll only give him ideas...