Oujia Board Scare.....warning me...

DarkElectric

Hi HB2001!
People have given lots of good suggestions for getting rid of it, here's what I would do. Bust it up (so it couldn't be used by anyone else) and chuck it in the dumpster. Then keep up your cleansings, and have a party! Just remember what I told you about the alcohol and drugs thing. Good luck!

ChrisTheObscure

I'm with DarkElectric 110%.

I have NEVER heard of anyone use an Ouija Board and have a positive experience. Maybe my circle of acquaintance is just limited...but it's enough to make me NOT want to mess with it.

Seriously, just to pretend this spirit isn't there, is NOT enough to make him go away. Go get yourself a couple of sage smudge sticks, purify the house, and cast a cleansing circle around it. You don't have to be an expert in rituals (god knows I'm not) for it to work.

C.

WillieHewes

Hey there Hideabed,

I hope things are looking better for you and Michael. Personally, I think you only ever spoke to one entity using that board, all the different names were just to confuse you. That is not to say you don't have a guardian, or even that they are not called Zien. You do have a guardian. Probably a few. What their names are isn't important, they won't talk to you using silly toys like ouija boards, they only talk directly to your heart. Your fear and confusion prevents you from hearing.

I have been in a situation like yours, and take this from me: there is one thing NO spirit can stand up against: True Faith. Don't just ask God to help you, know he will. And he will.

Hope it works out for you, God bless,

Willie

Sea Sprite

Hi HIDEABED2001,

I have to agree with Tigerlily's post in its entirety. My siblings throughout the years have bought ouija boards and I have dumped them into the trash can every time without any negative consequences.
Welcome to the forum and I look forward to reading more of your posts. :)

Sea Sprite

Ouija board is not a toy and when one uses it in the house, it opens up a vortex in the house so DON'T use one unless you really know what you're doing.

january

Funny, I was just thinking about this the other day.... I got a ouija board from my uncle and aunt for my 10th birthday. Everyone at my house that day was amused. Hey its just a game, right? My aunt was pregnant with her first child at the time so naturally they used it to ask about their baby. It spelled "FREND". We were all puzzled. Well, they named her Amy. (amie, ami, friend). A little strange. I didn't think of this until years later.

Over the years my friends thought it was cool to come to my house and "play" with the board. We were pre-teens and asked stuff about boys, crushes, mean teachers. I didn't realize it then but I can now pinpoint to that point in time when there was a lot of bad energy between me and that group of friends. I was eventually ostracized in the worst way and the beginning of my teen years was off to an ugly start. The board was left untouched for years, sitting in its box in the basement.

When I was 17, after speaking to someone who had a very scary experience with the ouija, I broke up the board and buried it in the back yard and doused the area with holy water ( I was in Catholic school at the time). Sometimes I feel like digging up that old board and ditching it off this property for once and for all.

Although I didn't have a bad experience with the board and I can't say for sure if it opened doors to bad energy between my friends and I, I still would NEVER touch one. Just reading this thread is enough evidence. It does disturb me though that it can be bought in any Toys R Us, Kaybee, etc. and what if it got into the hands of a willfull and/or spiritually open child?

Ouija boards are just plain dangerous

allibee

Last words on Ouija boards....

Its like a blind man leaving the front door open..... anyone can just walk in.

allibee

RingTheory

I was taught to always use a LBRP with preferably even a Rose Cross before using an Ouija board. The, repeat the LBRP, and put the board away.

Some kind of protection like this makes it safe...I guess casting a circle, calling quarters is the Wicca version...just stay inside the protective area....

Keslynn

Pardon my ignorance but... what's an LBRP?

:) Kes

RingTheory

LBRP=Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

You do the Quabbalistic cross to start it, then draw pentagrams, invoke the 4 archangels,and so on, then close with the QC...I do it even using tarot...and do the LBRP again...

Someone told me once that the trouble using ouija boards is that you're really just doing an evoking pentagram ritual, without using any sort of protection ritual...