Oujia Board Scare.....warning me...

Jeanette

There have been threads about Ouija boards in the past, and they all seem to point in one direction: They are dangerous to use! I don't know what it is about them, but they scare the @#^& out of me, and I won't let one in the house because of an episode years ago. But not nearly as scarey as Hideabed's experience. It is just a board with a plastic pointer, but somehow it is much more. Just break it up and throw it out and put it out of your mind the best you can. But, if you have that party, don't tell your friends why they are there, because if they're all thinking about this Mike spirit, maybe all of their combined thoughts might summon him? I don't know if that's possible or not, but maybe others here on the forum could offer their opinion on that.

mehrdad

Remember 7

I do not think running away from the problem would make the problem to go away. Contrary to others I do not think it is a good idea to get rid of your board until you resolve the issue that you are currently confronting with.

According to Susy Smith in ‘Confessions of a psychic’, Ouija board caused her to become mentally disturbed. Dr. Carl Wichland, an American psychiatrist, in his book, ‘Thirty years among the dead’, claims that using an Ouija board has caused many of his patients to go insane and had to be committed to asylums.

I have never had Ouija board but I have heard that anybody, no matter the degree of education, who has used this board, has become very impressed by it. I read somewhere that to tackle the evil of this board the effected person(s) should do the followings for 7 days:

1. Create a third-order Magic Square, take seven copies and place it around the places that you and Michel usually read your board. (Keep these copies for seven days and seven nights.)
2. For seven days wake up before sunrise and do a short meditation (note any vivid dream upon waking up)
3. At down, use a pendulum (you can tie a washer to a string to create it) over the Ouija board and then ask if you can use the board now, if the answer was ‘Yes’, then use the Ouija with your friend Michel but this time both of you should be blindfolded. A third person can take notes about what Ouija board is telling you.

As soon as you received a positive response (a none response is also can be considered a positive response) from the board during these seven nights, immediately stop using the board and then give it away (do not destroy it.)

I hope your problem go away soon.

HIDEABED2001

Thanks for the adivce

You all gave really great ways to get rid of the oijia borad and have helped me....but to say the least, way to complicated.........The most powerful magic comes from your heart......My method of gettind rid of the board, is break into...throw in the river (it is made of wood and cardboard)..Speak from your heart to help get you over it and move on....not needed to dwell on it......
As for the evil I talked to, well there are still here.. always will be. weather his name is mike, or watler, or bad zien.
they are the greed, hate, angery, jealousy,and pain we cause ourselfs and others. After all isnt God's way Love, Trust, and Honesty?

Thanks gain for the help, special thanks to "Little Hawk ^.^",
may you be safe and carful in your journays........

Hideabed2001 :)

lunalafey

Some where there is a thread on ridding a house of evil/negitive spirits, try a seach. Also a sage smudge will send the bad spirits away.

HIDEABED2001

Thanks...

My friend did a ancient egyptian spell to rid unwanted spirts..something his gaurdian told him.

It has worked, there is NO Evil in my house, but they wait outside. They wait for me to give into temptaions. They wait for me to give up, and invite them in again....last night they thumped against the house and the other night I swore they knocked.

They only way to rid them is to change my ways and learn to live God's way, LOVE< TURST<AND HONESTY.

I just learned recently that my Gaurdian is a twin, a Gemini. Makes sense now. when he talks about being good Zien, and about bad Zien. Don't really know much now, but they spilt, one good, one bad. One in heaven, and one on the dark side. Fighting over me, I asume. I ask what happens if they choose to be reborn again, and am told it would be choas. One soul, one body, 2 sides wanting control....(explains some people i know :) )

I guess it is left up to me to choose which one I want. "Do you want pain, suffering, hurt, anger?" "Or do you want love, turst, honesty, life, and much more?" Question I was asked recently.

I know God wants me to be a good soul, so much I am told he sent me 2 extra guides to pull me back.

mehrdad

I have that kind of character that want to try before casting judgment. So after reading and hearing so much about Oujia board, I went downstairs and borrow it from my landlord.

As I started, I had a lot of expectation comparable to what I have read in this forum. I prepared the environment and tried several questions, but noting happened. Nothing moved and I felt like an idiot.

Still wanting to believe, I asked a friend to try this board with me and the result was some laughing moment at our own stupidity since nothing happened.
I wonder if what I am reading here is nothing more than extravagant imaginations of some who are projecting their own fears onto the board.

However, I have still kept an open mind about this and if anyone has any suggestion about how I can make this board to work, please enlighten me!

HIDEABED2001

Sorry to hear....but have to say i am glad that the borad don't work for u.......wish i never got mine to work.....

i never was able to get the thing to work before, always was a disapointment that no sprits wanted to talk, always thought it was a big hoax.

i think it takes a person who has a connection, and turley belives to get it to work......that wasnt me, but a freind ask me to try it, and he was very grounded and had a connection with the higher realm...so i think that made it easier to use.

but Did you read the threads on this?

it is not a thing you want to mess with....it brought evil into my live, opened a door to a other wise weak lost soul.

IF I WAS YOU, ID FIND OTHER WAYS TO TALK TO SPRITS.....:)

mehrdad

Thank you for your concern. However, I do not want to talk to any spirit but as someone who loves researching supernatural (not necessarily believing it) phenomena, I just wanted to know if this board works. I have no fear of evil (I have dealt with mullahs who are super evil and have survived) and I actually welcome experiences such as expressed in this post.

As far as dying, talking, or seeing dead people are concerned, I am totally empty of fear. I must admit that I have done scary stuff in my life just to see if they are true. For example, one of the things that I did was going to cemeteries with a recorder at the heart of night just to test if I can record the voice of any of the dead. Researching is my fad and no one is ever scared of a hobby including me.

HIDEABED2001

ok....WISH I STILL HAD THE BOARD.....WOULD GLADLY GIVE IT TO YA...

mehrdad

You see, in terms of proficiency, after Farsi, Spanish, French- English is my fourth language and it is understandable that you do not understand what I am trying to say. I do not need your board since I can get one. I only wanted to know how to make it work and really noting else. Thanks anyway