Oujia Board Scare.....warning me...

zorya

mehrdad,

i would not use the board to call just any spirit, but only to speak to those i know have love for me. i always ask for assistance from my guides to protect me and help the person i want to speak to through.

i guess you've got the whole preparing the room (i recommend smudging) and casting a circle part down ;) i like to have a candle (white) in the circle. after calling the spirit, ask if it is present. ask it to show you it is present through the candle flame. if the flame 'jumps' or flickers, you're ready to go. if not, call upon the spirit again. don't even bother with the board until you get a response.

the new ouija boards are terrible. they are much too small and have a paper finish that has too much resistance/friction. try to find a very smooth or slippery spirit board, or an older ouija board. you shouldn't have to push or pull the planchette.

the truth is, i don't bother with boards anymore. if you practice 'listening', you will hear your anscestors and loved ones speak to you. the hard part is trusting that is what you are hearing. they will even 'show' if you ask often and long enough.

bright blessings!

mehrdad

Thanks Zorya!

Thank you very much. That was very helpful. I’ll try again and if I am successful then I’ll let you know what happened.

SlyR

Wasn't the name of the spirit in "Witchboard" Michael?

This whole plot sounds very, very familiar.

HIDEABED2001

His name was "MIKE", not Michael.

Again I adivse not to use the board, unless u have proper protection. We didn't, and we opened a door to the dark side.
Now it is my job to close it, and send "MIKE" back.

neptune

I heard that Ouija boards are telephones that should never be answered. Please be careful.

Scorpion

mehrdad said:
As far as dying, talking, or seeing dead people are concerned, I am totally empty of fear.... Researching is my fad and no one is ever scared of a hobby including me.

Mehrdad,

I'm with you on the first part entirely: I've come close a few times now and there really is nothing to fear. However, unfortunately a lot of people don't have the same viewpoint and it's very hard to explain it to them. But I'm delighted to "meet" you.

I must admit that I don't exactly "research" these things but I do have my own board. I haven't been able to use it yet: I was due to spend an evening with like-minded friends to see where it could take us when I was rushed into hospital with pancreatitis recently and the opportunity hasn't arisen since (I was rushed back in with a relapse just after posting on this thread!) - and no, I refuse to believe that that incident was a pre-emptive strike by the board to refuse to let itself be used! As soon as I'm fully fit I'll be looking into it again. I would be interested to hear how you get on.

I believe that as long as you treat the board in the right way there is nothing to fear. I feel a decent level of psychic protection is necessary but I would also need to feel strong enough in my own right to carry a session through. If I didn't feel strong enough I wouldn't do it: as the "leader" of the group I would regard myself as responsible for the mental and psychic well-being of my friends. I think that's quite a heavy responsibility as not everybody is strong enough to keep undesirable elements at bay and I would take that role very seriously.

And I just wanted to say that I'm very impressed with your grasp of English as a fourth language - I don't even run to two: my French is very weak!

mehrdad

Dear LouiQ

Thank you for your warm correspondence and I am very pleased meeting you too. I also pray that your illness is not serious or chronics and everything is fine now. You are also right that using the board had noting to do with your unfortunate incident. The fact is that as someone in here once said, this board is just a cardboard with a piece of paper glued to it. However, I hear a lot about the amazing things that happen to people using this board.

I did use it twice and nothing happened. After reading Zorya’s post I did try to use it again but my landlord is out of town and I could not get it from her. My landlord thinks that the reason that I had no response from the board is because I am not married and spirits do not go where there is a spinster around.

Some years ago once I saw my dead father in bright daylight alive and well telling me something about my future which actually happened some months later. When I was a child and while playing soccer outside in the alley, I saw my grandmother waving to me as if saying goodbye. Days later I found out that my grandma passed away exactly at the same time that I saw her in the alley. My grandmother was living in another town at that time.

In my country and my culture we have a custom that when someone dies a close family member leave a glass of sweet water in the dead person’s room. The logic is that a dead person always comes back for the last time and the glass of water is a reminder that his or her family has not forgotten her/him. The amazing thing is that I once saw my newly departed uncle came inside his room, tasted the water slightly, smiled at me, and then disappeared from the view in a flash.

I can go on and on and tell you about countless times that I have seen dead relatives or other ghosts here and there. So I am a believer and have had contact of the third kinds with these unknowns many times. I figured that Ojai board will surely work for me (because of the past experiences seeing ghosts and spirits) but as you know I was totally wrong. If you could make your board to work for you please let us know. Thank you for your post.

WillieHewes

*confused* It's not that hard you know...

Try doing it with more people at the same time. Three or four. Also, don't resist the movement. It is your muscles that move the glass around, if it could move by itself, you wouldn't have to keep your finger on it, would you? So don't tell your arm and hand to be still, just don't tell them to move, and they will anyway.

I've used a ouia board once. It was pretty dumb. We got an American ghost named Jeff (we were in Wales) who had been executed for murder. We tried to look him up on the net, but we didn't have enough information.

I'm glad you feel confident about your own mental stability, but please keep in mind that you cannot keep your friends from having nightmares, no matter how good a 'leader' you are. Make sure they feel free not to participate. It isn't a kid's game.

Willie

lili

I have a Quija board but I'm afraid to use it.

Genna

Good for you.I don´t think you can talk with dead relatives on the board,but you might get a spirit who takes things from your head to make you believe he/she/it is who you believe this entity to be.And gets a gate-way,as mentioned earlier.Serious stuff.