Gotta Get Thru This

Dolphin_Dreamer

Hi All

I'm think of calling this "Gotta get thru this"

This spread was inspired by thinking of the song "Gotta Get Thru This" by Daniel Beddingfield, "Time to Grow" by Lemar and by also thinking on how to get out of a bad relationship.

1. What I am seeing (my reaction/stance/my approach)... Emotional - cups, Mental - wands, Spiritual - Major Arcana, Physical - pents, Action - swords

2. Spiritual guidance at this time I haven't been hearing/seeing/feeling (conflict card).

3. Setbacks (the loop if it is or is going to be) - this is the dreams/bothersome reminders/the doubts/the did I or am I doing the right thing etc.

4. How can I turn things around without trying - ie Sometimes the effort of trying keeps you stuck because you're reminding yourself of what you are trying to get past (Gotta get thru this :D)

5. Spiritual Guidance I have (heard/seen/felt) listened to

6. How to find the motivation to move past how I'm feeling? (Time to Grow :D)

7. Best approach to take to end this (in me)

This is laid out like the Celtic Cross Micro Cross

____6
4__1/2__5__[7]
____3

I did this spread on myself and then on a friend, I will post my reading/example in the 'Your Readings' section and post the link in here...

How I did this was I laid out the cards first then I laid elaboration cards if necessary. I also used the cards surrounding and related inter-references to elaborate on things. IE the final card often makes reference to the first card and often in this, card 2 will often show what is missing in the first card.

And of course comments welcome :)

Dolphin_Dreamer

This is the link to my example/self reading http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1207528#post1207528

It turned out really well and not at all how I expected it to as it was more showing of my focus on self improvement and not on ridding me of this relationship for good which in the long run is probably the same thing :thumbsup:

Dolphin_Dreamer

I actually saw that and it inspired me more, was going to pm you to take a look too lol If you try it can you pm me I would love to see it if it's not too personal.

Best of luck to you

Waterfaery

This is a great spread for any kind of emotional healing, Dolphin Dreamer. I copied it into my journal. It was really a big help, so thank you.

Dolphin_Dreamer

Aww Thanks Best of luck to you!