two Lenormand books in English found at Amazon........

Gavriela

Another lovely place to lose money is EsoterikShop in Germany.

I'm still drooling over Isabel's Traum Lenormand, and they now have a Dondorf pattern (like the French Cartomancy, but the same size as the Blue Owl or Mystical) deck in. Plus the Astrologisches, and all sorts of pretty things.

I could go quite nuts there - have done on a few occasions.

Sylvie, I look forward to reading your book - won't be able to order it til next month, but it's nice to have you at the forum, and I'm glad to see some Lenormand literature in English - almost everything I've got is either in French or German, too.

faunabay

I already have a list going :) and the Piatnik Mlle. Lenormand and the French Cartomancy decks are both on it. I don't want to go too crazy yet though. I haven't even gotten into the lenormand style to see if I really click with it. But it's hard not to order say 5 or 6 different decks!! LOL

Astraea

Gavriela, that's indeed another wonderful shop. Just when I thought my deck-buying days were winding down, too!

Sylvie Steinbach

The german link 'esoterik' was not in my list, so thank you for bringing me new info :)
I included a list in my book of all lenormand with the publisher's name and magicka offers a good view of most Lenormand but this site 'esoterik' offers few more that I was not aware of. Excellent! sylvie

Gavriela

Just call me your friendly local Lenormand addict enabler :D

And I can't wait to read the book!

faunabay

Gavriela said:
Just call me your friendly local Lenormand addict enabler :D

It's just so easy to become an addict with the Lenormand decks!! They're so inexpensive and beautiful!! I'm trying really hard to not order another one even before I get my first one!! ROFL

Astraea

faunabay said:
It's just so easy to become an addict with the Lenormand decks!! They're so inexpensive and beautiful!! I'm trying really hard to not order another one even before I get my first one!! ROFL
I so know what you mean! The older styles have such charm, I'm hoping that I can rise above temptation if a surge of new Lenormand decks appears.

Still waiting for Sylvie's book -- I paid for second-day air shipping on October 4, and here it is almost a week later and no book! UPS has gotten sloppy with their tracking, too. Hopefully today...

Sylvie Steinbach

I do not like UPS

Sorry to hear it takes so long. I saw they have improved their shipping time -I am talking Amazon, but UPS is always another story. Thank you for your patience! sylvie

Astraea

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Sorry to hear it takes so long. I saw they have improved their shipping time -I am talking Amazon, but UPS is always another story. Thank you for your patience! sylvie
Thank you, Sylvie. Usually Amazon is very efficient and I'm seldom unhappy with their service -- this time there was a glitch of some kind. I know my patience will be well rewarded!

Amazon ships some articles by UPS and others through DHL, and generally I've been very happy with DHL -- though their tracking isn't up to snuff, either.

faunabay

I got my Mystical Lenormand yesterday! It's so beautiful and cute!! :) I love that the LWB tells you to go through each card and write down what it says to you BEFORE reading the meanings. For some reason I wasn't expecting that with this type of deck - don't know why??? I have today off from work and will go through each card and write down my meanings.

Now that I've got the Mystical Lenormand and like it, I might just have to go order another one. hmmmm.....which should I get......Mlle. Lenormand or French Cartmancy???? hmmmmmm...... (giggle) I felt I, at least, ought to wait until I get my first one before ordering another. And now I have my first in hand!! :D And of course I want to order Sylvie's book too!