Happy Anniversary to me!

Deacon76

Well, I was looking at my Tarot notebook, and it was a year ago today that I recorded my first spread. It doesn't feel like it's been a year, but I think that is more a testament to how new I still am to all this, rather than how fast time has flown. It's been an interesting journey so far. And I get the feeling that it will continue to be one that has - not so much a destination, but rather a whole bunch of wild roadside attractions. Different from anything else I've ever undertaken. But I'm okay with that.

I'm glad I have this forum to come to, where I can rant if I want to, or pose questions, or exchange readings, or just sit and watch the fireworks that erupt on some of the more volatile threads. And whether or not I agree with the thougths that are being posted, almost all of them help me increase my base of knowledge. I love to learn, and I think that's one of the things that I respect most about Tarot. It's a school that I'm never going to have to worry about graduating from.

K, enough musing. Back to work for me!

---Deacon

MoonLitCrystal

Happy Tarot-versary!! It sounds you have a very positive and pleasant outlook on Tarot, and that's the most important thing :)

tarot4fun

Congrats Deacon~ :D
May your journey continue to be blessed~

Suz :heart:

memries

Deacon76... A good anniversary to celebrate. It is amazing how it makes life more enriched at a deeper level and so very nice we have each other to share with. Cheers !

Astraea Aurora

Hi Deacon,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. May you always have fun and things to wonder about at your journey.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

JonMAblaze

Happy Tarotversary, Deacon. I think time cycles are very meaningful in the pursuit of this passion of ours. Each layer of time builds another layer of meaning on every reading that we do.

Star-Willow

Yay Deac, I'ma just gunna do a little dance for ya' right here, right now my good friend..... :D :party: :D :party: :D :party: :D :party:

Keep on reading :D
:heart:

Durant Hapke

year 1...

Deacon Dynamo,

Perhaps jump and party with a massive Jello mold! (Float a few of the 78 in a bit of lime... Cups!).

"Run, it's going to blow!"

Grand action, I agree with your sentiments -- way to Jack bird blast it.

Durant "green ain't for me" Hapke