21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card VS 78 Degrees of Wisdom (Help!...which one?)

dadsnook2000

When is . . .

When is a Greer not a Greer? When one writes a lot of books and the other creates a deck. Two different Greers in this case. Dave

pippi

Mmmm...not sure I get what you're saying. I am aware, of course, they are two different "Greer"s. Just liked the synchronicity of using them together! :)

Starling

coyoteblack said:
You can go at you own pace Pippi. and you can do the first few steps with out the book.

There are people that have taken some time off then post lost of stuff in succession. and we had one person to go on her own while we encouraged her.

I started the 21 Ways study just using the information on the first post for the first 2 steps with no problems. I did own the book, but didn't actually get it out until Step 3 and really didn't need it until Step 5.

For anyone who wants to begin, I'd like to tell that person that even if you only do the first few steps the way you look at a card will change, because that is certainly true for me.

I'm not a beginner, but I've been away from Tarot for a long time, so I'm re-learning Tarot all over again.