Online free divination

EarthFaery

That is cool, it said I will soon be able to communticate more effectively, lol I hope so!:)
I feel a little dizzy though:laugh:

willowfox

Maybe I'm blind or something but where is the free reading? When I went to this site they wanted money.

astroltina

Willowfox, click on the link above and it will take you to the skylight board. This board is free.

Click on one of the topics you want a reading on eg "Personal Situation" or "
Love & Relationship" etc, and an animation starts with a group of lights. Click on any of the random lights on the board, and a reading will then appear on the screen.

There are other paid sections on the website, but the skylight board is free.

Ashla86

Do you click the tarot reading part at the bottom? Because I clocked on sky light board and I get instructions for it, but no board. There is sub menu and under the instructions for the skylight board is a tarot reading part.

mysticmonkey

Are you guys using Firefox? It wouldn't work for me in FF so I tried it in Internet Explorer and it showed up fine. :)

Ashla86

Yes that was the problem! It seems to work for all of them except the love and relationship ones. I want to know if I am going to get in one but i keep getting told about me and my partner instead.

bershka

catbaloo said:
Are you guys using Firefox? It wouldn't work for me in FF so I tried it in Internet Explorer and it showed up fine. :)

Thank you so much for posting this, you are my saviour :D

I am a Firefox user and I kept clicking on "get your tarot reading". I was thinking how this can be a skylight board?

I am amazed how accurate it is!!!!

sleepingcat

*bookmarks for use as a daily inspiration/insight

thank you for sharing!

it's coooooool *watches the stars*

Niti

lol that *was* surprisingly accurate!