The Gilded Diamond Cross (for Identifying Influences)

StellarMyst

Hi all,

This spread was test-run with the Gilded deck which, just happens to go very smoothely regardless! ;) The Reader may use quite possibly any deck they choose. Even if the deck is a bit off from the traditional Tarot imagery, it should still read quite smoothely.

Now, let me begin by saying that you will require a Significator. Just separate out the Courts, shuffle. Pull a card from there. OR you might make things interesting by randomely pulling (or just choosing) a card from ...say...the pips? If any one card can represent some aspect or quality of life for the querist, that person should be able to see from where (or what) the initial influence came. i.e.: Llewellyn Deck: 2 of Wands can represent "Viewing a situation from a higher perspective. Foresight." Consider for a moment the reader does not know from where this comes, and wants to veiw the possible orientation. I do really hope this does exactly that for all who try this Spread.

~~~~3~~~~~~~~~~~
~~2~~~4~~~~~~.11~~
1~9~.S~10~5~~~~12~Q
~~8~~~6~~~~~~.13~~
~~~~7~~~~~~~~14~~

S: Significator
1: In relation to your zodiac sign, This is natural.
2: This influence is one from a Past Life.
3: This is the current PEER-PRESSURE on the querist's shoulders.
4: This is a new experience for you.
5: This is rutine (perhaps a bit mundane...?) for the querist.
6: This is angering you.
7: This is SACRED to you.
8: This is a substantial fear of yours.
9: This is inspiring you in some way.
10: This is where you are in your element - at your very best.
11: This is how friends influence you (NOT peer-pressure! and not necesssarily negative in aspect. This is centered on general interaction with friends...hanging out, helping eachother, etc.).
12: This (in much the same "could go in various directions" sort of way...) is how family influences you.
13: This is how Society, Fashion trends, the media, News etc. (NOT religious!) influence you.
14: This is a Spiritual Influence (can be multiple...eeks! lol :D)
Q: As the Quintessentials usually go: This is the embodiment of all the Spread combined (Yeah, yeah! I know, "Dang math! GRRRR!" But it does smoothe the reading out sooooo nicely! ;)).

~End.

I know it seems a bit long, but once you get through the reading, it pulls everything together. This came so clearly to me, that I just couldn't resist sharing! ;) :D

~Blessings,

StellarMyst

Edited to add: This spread was run right before the Influential Moon. I then looked at the two spreads' notes along-side of eachother and found that the two sources (i.e.: Earthly Influences of the Gilded Cross Spread, & Celestial Influences of the Influential Moon Spread) had their own unique way of affecting me at present.

Metafizzypop

I find this spread very intriguing. Mostly because the questions are unusual. I wouldn't have thought of asking about fashion influences and media etc.

I think this spread is a good way for a person to see all the separate facets of their personality. When I tried it I used the Vertigo Tarot, which is a rather poetic deck. And the answers just fit so perfectly. The spread gave words (or pictures anyway) to things that I had sensed about myself but had not fully acknowledged or understood clearly.

This is a very arty and thought-provoking spread. Thanks for sharing!

Apocalixe

Hi StellarMyst

Thank you for giving us The Gilded Diamond Cross, sounds very interesting. I'll try it soon.
Hugs

AmberTheScorpio

Hello! I liked this spread so I gave it a try. I've only had my new Gilded deck a few days and this was the 5th spread I did with it. I think it all worked out the right way, though I am still learning.

Very enjoyable with much insight.

StellarMyst

Thank you for the replies ~Although I'm a bit late in remembering that I posted this spread...GRR :D