walking through the woods

.traveller.

I dreamt I was walking through the woods with an old classmate of mine. He wanted to make sure I got home safely. He was on my left. I noticed another fella I used to know, a little ways off to my right. He was keeping pace with me, essentially following me. He wouldn't approach as long as I was with the classmate. Nearing the end of the woods, I left my classmate (I could see my house and he wasn't going to stick around anyway) and walked over to the other guy. He handed me a paper that looked like a fax or invoice, it seemed important to him that I took it and read it, it had his address on it... but I couldn't read it!

Amaya

What an interesting dream...I would say that the person who you got the address from in the dream has something to tell you, do you know their address even if you couldn't read it in the dream? Like do you keep in contact with them?

.traveller.

No :(
I wish I did have a way to reach him.

All I remember from the address was the sense that he was staying with someone so the address wasn't in his name. The name was Russian or Polish ( I remember D wie and cy in the name) and the characters 3 y x were important.

Amaya

Well do you know anyone who knows them? Then you could possible get in touch that way...I mean usually if someone appears in a dream giving you an address or something along those lines, then they have something to say.

.traveller.

We didn't hang with the same crowd. I haven't a clue how to reach him.

I looked in the phone book on a wild hair and found a W. Dziedzic which is pretty close to the name I saw in the dream. The letters kept shifting so I am not certain. I'm not going to call, no sense disturbing someone for no reason. Most likely there is no connection.

The dream may simply be pointing to my desire to speak with him.

What I hope it is telling me, is that I will receive news about him soon, even if the news is poorly understood.

willowfox

Perhaps you need help in reaching a goal, maybe to do with your studies or maybe something in your daily life. As most people don't deliver invoices, it must be a message of some kind, something quite unexpected but important. So I wonder if it is something you need to know in order to reach your goal.

.traveller.

Interesting that you would say that. While this fellow liked me, he also saw me as a business commodity. His line of work was marketing and management. That would tie in with the invoice... I forgot all about that aspect of things.
He would be very useful in reaching my goal and he, in turn, would make money off of me.

.traveller.

hmmmm....

I was just thinking... maybe this dream was a warning. My classmate was there to keep me safe and the other guy would not approach as long as I was with my classmate.

Perhaps I should scrutinize any upcoming business proposals very carefully.

The fact that we were walking in the woods and I couldn't read what was offered to me, might suggest that something is not right.

On the bright side, I was "almost home" or "out of the woods" and was walking easily, perhaps I am closer to my goal than I realize. I have to guard against any tempting distractions.

I had to turn away from my path to engage the other fellow, thereby losing sight of my house.

memries

If you do not take the dream literally then walking in the woods might be part of the message... like you don't know where you are going or surrounded by strange circumstance or if you were comfortable walking there then maybe you are surrounded by known factors.

The best friend was accompanying you and as you said he, in a way guarded you from the other fellow. Why could he not continue home with you ?
That would have been more normal, ie to invite him in.

You say you lost sight of your home.. does that mean you were getting off track ?

You sound like the man on the right would be mutually beneficial in a relationship. Is this a clue to go forward ? He handed you a paper or message you could only partially read. Why don't you call the telephone number you found and just ask if it is him ? I don't understand why not. That is not very upsetting.

It seems to me from what you said that you are very goal oriented. If this dream is about your goal then you could assume the message involved that area of your life.

Also you changed directions from going home to approaching the man on the right. Right ? does that mean it would be right ? It could mean you should look further abroad and also you thought it was Polish or something, another clue.

All these are more questions but you are trying to decipher your dream so any avenue is possible.

.traveller.

I appreciate the questions, it aides in opening new lines of thought regarding the dream.

Only I wasn't with my bestfriend. I was walking with the guy from the naked classmate dream I posted about a ways back. In this dream, it seemed like he felt obligated to see me home safely but that's all it was. He wouldn't come in even if I asked... very much like him in life.

I hadn't thought about right=Right.

Auuggh. Now I am confused. Is it better to go forward or turn to the right?

My poor head.