dream question

poivre

I had a dream that my brother and his wife brought my
mother (she is passed over) to my house. When they
arrived she sat in a chair and I brought her grandson
over to see her.
This was a very peaceful and loving dream.

I don't see my brother and sister-in-law very often, so it
was kind of disturbing that they would be in my dream.

My question...
"when dreaming of people who have passed over"
like this, would this mean that she wanted to see her grandson OR
would this be a symbol to me, of her watching over my brother and
his wife. His wife has cancer at this time and it's aggressive. They
were never close so I'm thinking that my mother is telling me that
the cancer is starting to move again, just my impression.

A reader once told me that people who have passed over come
to you in dreams to visit. This dream also was the first time I have
had a dream of my mother since she has passed.

Thanks for your thoughts...

"when dreaming of people who have passed over"

ros
:)

celticnoodle

maybe it was your deceased mothers way of letting you know that she sees what is going on in both of your lives. That she is with both you & her grandson and also your brother and his wife.

I believe that when our loved ones pass over, they work through any issues they may have had with the people left behind here on this plane as well as those people who may have passed before them. So all issues that may have been troubling them are now worked through, and they do not hold the same grudges as they did before.

HOLMES

i think in the forthcoming season that has just started

your mom wants you to spend some time together..

in your dream she was the reason you saw your family as they brought her to see you as they just met her in the astral world.
the hereafter is differnt for everyone ,, some pass over immediately and some need time to heal, and so forth.
but here i feel that she wants you to become closer as to build family ties, family strenght for the christmas season is supposed to be about family.

it seems that it was easier for her to bring them to you then for her to bring you to them. this could be an sign of hesistation on your part for your own personal reasons as not to see them. perhaps now is is the perfect time to smooth over some bridges.

you will probaly dream some more for i think the dream was longer and had more detail about what you expereinced but your mind blocked out half of it,, and so you remembered the important details to you right now.

willowfox

Sounds like a house call, your mother is ready to act as a guide.