pendulums

StellarMyst

Omg!

Eddie said:
Stellarmyst, hope you slept well!!. Have made a start on our quest......quite exciting really. I asked for your boyfriends fisrt initial letter, and i got an E, is this right or wrong????
I didn't bother with any cards, I just asked the question, started the pendulem swinging in the ready to ask direction and waited for the answer, this I did verbally going thru the alphabet, it swung no untill i got to E.

Eddie! HOOOOLLLLLYYYY...*SHEEP*!

You've got some killer focus! :thumbsup:

His LEGAL 1st initial is "J"

Keep breathing! ;) I call him by a pet name that starts with "E"

You're dead-on! :D I just hope I can focus like that! ;)

Blessings,

StellarMyst

Eddie

This is going to be so exciting!!!:D
I love this twist, I like my guides sense of humor here, in giving me a nickname:laugh:
They know me so well,:cool2:
This is so coooooooool!!!!

If anyone else feels like joining in.......please do:)
The more the merrier.......and the more we learn to trust our instincts
Eddie

StellarMyst

Eddie, :cool:

I started with your husband's first initial, & got "B"

Is this right?

~StellarMyst

Eddie

WOW!!!!! someone really has a sense of humor, and you have indeed linked in beautifull....LOL I really am laughing out loud, wish you could hear me:laugh:
Ok... technically his initial is T.....wait for it.........I also have a pet name for him......and it starts with a B,
I love it!!!!!:D

Eddie

I focused on your mothers initial, went right through to R and just before i said S, I had a very strong feeling that the answer would be yes, so a yes for S for your mum,
your thoughts eagerly awaited:)

StellarMyst

Hello all,

I second Eddie's invitation for anyone who wants to join-in on our little venture! :D

This'll be a relaxed thread:

drop in about once a week or so, & take a spin if you like. Any & all new twists individuals want to toss into the mix are more than welcome!

Blessings,

StellarMyst

StellarMyst

Eddie said:
WOW!!!!! someone really has a sense of humor, and you have indeed linked in beautifull....LOL I really am laughing out loud, wish you could hear me:laugh:
Ok... technically his initial is T.....wait for it.........I also have a pet name for him......and it starts with a B,
I love it!!!!!:D

Yyyaaaaayy! I goooot it! I goooooot it! *happy-happy-joy-joy dance* :D

~ StellarMyst

StellarMyst

Eddie said:
I focused on your mothers initial, went right through to R and just before i said S, I had a very strong feeling that the answer would be yes, so a yes for S for your mum,
your thoughts eagerly awaited:)

Unfortunately, her name does not start with S. But you are more than welcome to try and post as many tries as you can/want about it. ;) I'll not ruin the fun of this one for you! :D

But this raises an intriguing question:

I remember reading at the Llewellyn website that the Pendulum can answer past life questions accurately. As I cannot find the article, I can however, give you the Author's Name and Book title that the article was concerning:

Author: Richard Webster
Book: Practical Guide to Past-Life Memories: Twelve Proven Methods

The reason I mention this, is because the memory triggered my extra experiment:

I asked the pendulum a question about which I knew the answer concerning a past life I have regressed to recently. I got the answer, and finding it correct, asked if my mother in this life's name started with ____, and got an affirmative. Now, I next asked if (without our relationship specified) her name in a specific past life of mine in which I knew her, began with S: the answer was YES! :D

I think you have just helpped me figure out what past life I need to focus on concerning her!

We'll call this one a *neutral* OR *middle-of-the-road* answer: ;)

1 & 1 ... & a smart-ass pedulum! :D

Blessings,

StellarMyst

Eddie

evening Stellarmyst, not surprised it wasn't right for I ended up trying it again......don't know why exactly.....then i got a P.
Funny you should be asking about past lives, I asked the other day whether I was a man in my past life and the answer was yes....didn't think of asking for a name.....but here is a thing!!!!....I did ask for names to guides present that evening and what transpired was very interesting. I managed to spell out entire names, very time consuming!!
The last few days I have noticed that in spelling entire names it can get the spelling wrong, Its almost as if the pronunciation is right but not the spelling. Also even when I ask for first names, it sometimes gives me middle names.
Think I will try out the past life thing tho!!!

StellarMyst

It's not a P, but if you want to try someone else's name and come back to that one later, you might nail it down. ;)