Psychic circle

Happyin08

Hi There,
I recently bought a psychic circle board. So far I have tired it a few times. I seem to get mixed results, with one person, it didn't really move at all. The other people I have tried it with have resulted in interesting messages. And oddly enough similar ones!

Sometimes it seems that the planchet get stuck, that it wants to move but isn't able to, I am wondering if putting talc might make it easier??? I know it sounds really bizarre.

I have been told by a few people to try it by myself so i get to know the spirits around me, Does anyone know where I can find more information and maybe groups that are interested in this stuff? I live on the Gold Coast in Australia.

sharpchick

Happyin08 said:
Sometimes it seems that the planchet get stuck, that it wants to move but isn't able to, I am wondering if putting talc might make it easier??? I know it sounds really bizarre.

Actually, I think I'd be tempted to spritz just the tiniest bit of spray furniture polish on a soft clean cloth and wipe the board down with it. (I used this on an old dusty Ouija board and it worked quite well.) Don't wet it down, and only spray the cloth just slightly.

kazza

I found sometimes that the planchette got stuck around the middle where it folds, i found it helped before i started to try and stretch the board so no bits were sticking up to get stuck on.I used it by myself I tried using it with someone else but got no results. I found alot of useful stuff about ouiji boards by doing a search on the net. I've also been given a couple of books on the matter, but I'll be honest I've actually stopped the PC I kept getting a trickster and he pretended to be someone else sometimes so I really wasn't sure who I was talking to. A couple of spirits who seemed genuine told me this spirit was the Angel Crying Eye and told me to stop doing the PC so I wouldn't bring him into my life. And I got to tell you ever since I started the PC not only has nothing much come true of what they said but my life went from bad to worst, don't know if it's a concidence or not but I decided to stop anyway also because i was told to. So I wish you good luck with your experiences, there is alot of bad publicity out there for it and psychics don't recommend them but I've also read people out there have had good experiences. I think I became too addicted to it and felt for the first time I had a connection to spirit but although I'd like to try again I'm abit scared as i do not want to bring anymore bad into my life. I'd love to hear some of your experiences with it though.

Happyin08

Thanks for the ideas.

Just wondering if you did any kind of protection with pc? The spirit I was talking to with my friend last night said that some people have to do a protection and some don't.

kazza

Every where I've read they said it was very important to use protection, I did the one that came with the instructions with the PC imagined the white light and said the protection speech but I still found that the trickster still came through sometimes whether I didn't imagine the white light properly I don't know, a well known Psychic in Brisbane well he didn't recommend the use of ouiji boards but did tell me when you imagine white light it doesn't allow darkness to come through. I started using other forms to which I read about and found trickster didn't come through as often and that was burning sage and candles around the board, I also found if I was feeling off trickster came through more. I'm not experience by all means but I would be wary of a spirit telling you some people need protection others don't, everything I've read about spiritual stuff especially ouiji boards they all recommend protecting yourself, I believe everyone would need it especially someone whose not experienced. Do yourself a favour and do a bit of reading up on ouiji boards I started using it only having read the book that came with it but I learnt so much more from the net and books.

sharpchick

I always cast a circle much the same as I do when I have spiritual rituals. I ask for protection from the Great Spirit and my guides and specifically say that I only intend to allow contact by spirits who mean no harm. I also close my circle and ground after the session is over.

I think much of the bad experience can be avoided if we are careful about intent. If you are afraid you are going to have contact with a malevolent spirit, then I think your thoughts may open the door to that, and the converse is true as well. I use talking boards after I have experienced what I believe are other spirit contacts, i.e., dreams, moving of objects, visions during meditation and one that is a favorite with a recently departed friend. . . he turns my bathroom light on.

So my focus on contact with a talking board is very narrow. . . I am looking for the spirits of specific people. Although others have come through during the sessions, I've had no bad or frightening experiences and no residual negative spirit activity.

YMMV