5 Cups and health

BLFO

It means that someone has vomitted. Okaaaaaaay.

and maybe it could mean that someone has diarrhea.

It gives a new meaning to spilling your cups.

Grizabella

:rolleyes:

Now how on earth did you arrive at those meanings, my dear?

BLFO

I got the card for "today" and someone vomited a lot.

willowfox

BLFO said:
It means that someone has vomitted. Okaaaaaaay.

and maybe it could mean that someone has diarrhea.

It gives a new meaning to spilling your cups.

You certainly have a great imagination, I remember that other very strange thread that you started a while back about private parts, and now this. All I can say is that you will do well in the movie business.

BLFO

It's not my imagination on this one. Just a coincidence that a Gilded 5 Cups came up around an upchuck moment.

firecatpickles

Perhaps it is vomiting via overindulgence? Partying with friends too much (5 :heart: = "hand of friendship") ??

balenciaga

I remember reading somewhere on AT that the 3 cups meant the party, 4 cups the hangover, and 5 cups the regret:)

The crowned one

The five of cups can be about loss, I suppose it could include bodily fluids.

MysticalMoose

Wow! :D

cerulean_lotus

5 of Cups: health and emotions

In a reading I did once, the 5 of Cups came up for the person's family life. This person's sister suffered severe injuries, and lost her fiance in a tragic accident. A few months later, the person's grandfather passed away. So if you get this card in the position of family, I am afraid it may not herald good health for them. For the Significator themselves, it heralds severe emotional setbacks. It so happened that this person's emotions card came up as 9 of Swords, so those two cards especially point to emotional trauma.