Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - money - case studies 9 & 10

Sylvie Steinbach

Being able to forecast the financial cashflow of an individual or a business is an important skill. Not everyone is interested in love particularly the male audience. I have clients who bought the book to only study the business chapter! Of course they are married men ;)

Case study 9

We will analyse the future earnings of a business as the owner is curious to see how well it is going to do...

I have to confess this one is specifically designed to challenge you! I won't tell you what is the key card -as you should know which one it is at this stage. But also I am posting more cards than i should. The reason is that I would like you to learn to deal with overwhelming info and know how to proceed with such a spread. Remember to always start from the key card. The first 2/3 cards from each side are the most relevant. Beyond that number the cards are not that significant unless they connect to the first cards in an interesting way... Ok ready? Good luck!

19 tower + 26 book + 23 mice + 11 whip + 6 clouds + 15 bear + 25 ring + 1 horseman + 17 storks + 3 ship + 31 sun

To facilitate your practice. Put the cards on the table in that order and work from that spread. ID the correct key card -only one good answer!
Then break it down as we did before -2/3 cards each side- and then you can look beyond...

We will break this one down for the answer so don't panic!

Case study 10

This is a pure financial analysis of an individual. A bit easier still you have to find the key card and you must tell me what his/her financial future looks like...

23 mice + 21 mountain + 7 snake + 6 clouds + 15 bear + 5 tree + 10 scythe + 8 coffin + 16 stars

There is only one interpretation possible in this exercise. Have fun!

ana luisa

You´re back!!! :) Thank you for the feedback on te previous cases. Here´s my attempt on one.

Case study 10

Case of betrayal . This probably shows a business that was not progressing at all, stalled (mountain) because of a betrayal of some sort (snake) done by someone very close to our sitter. Here´s where I get stuck. What type of business is this? Not too big (tower) and not family (birds). Middle sized (bear) ? I got the impression that because of the clouds some info was hidden from our sitter and that brought him down in the company. The tree was the most difficult card to match and analyse. It may refer to time here. I believe he found out about this scam in May (5) and left the company in October (10). His health may also have suffered because of this experience. the scythe relates to the separation from the business and the cofffin, well, it´s self explanatory. It may be that the stars show a light at the end of the tunnel. An optimistic person who still has plans for their future and who will heal from blows and find inner strength to start over again (reinforced by the coffin).

Still bummed about the tree though... (couldn´t take the sight off my head of this tree being cut down by the scythe)

Sylvie Steinbach

to Ana Luisa

These are all case studies for financial analysis. The question was: how the business is going to do? in terms of money, cash flow etc...

You need to find the key card corresponding to financial inquiries. I do not think you did that. Please let me know which one it is...I also want to see how you deduct your answers like I did in cases 7 and 8. It will tell me if you understand the mechanics of the reading so I can help you if you are not following the process.

Then you need to stick to a financial predition. We are NOT asking for a business description or what kind of job he does and so on...

Please try again. And if you get stuck then I will break it down for you. :)

Bernice

Study case 10.

Please excuse me for jumping in here. I've been following the threads whilst waiting for the book - I do so wish Lenormand stuff was readily available in England.

My take on CASE 10:
... Future earnings of a business - cashflow.

I think the business has been experiencing some losses due to either
deceit or pilfering. (Bear = business. Mice-Mountain-Snake).
There seems to be a lack of clarity or some confusion about it and so
for the health of the business (Bear+Tree) the business will not waste
any more resources/time, they will cut their losses (Scythe+Coffin) and
keep a more focussed eye on their goal/objective (Stars), which appears
to be the right thing to do as the Stars indicate a promising future.

Is this OK?

Sylvie Steinbach

Break down results for Case 9

Let's do this case by the book:

The key card is: 15 bear

Starting on the left of the card we have: 6 clouds
looking further left we have: 23 mice + 11 whip

No doubt we have a financial situation that is not good. Mice indicate loses, whip points to a chronical state and the clouds indicate confusion.
The additional cards: 19 tower and 26 book are less relevant but in this case bring some additional info. The tower is usually a corporation and the book show the accounting or hidden issues.

We can translate the first part by saying that the situation in this business has not been great so far with financial loses due to mismanagement of the funds or a bad accounting alltogether. But also the possibility of activities that may not be for the good of the business and the owner...

Now let's look at the right: 25 ring
looking further on the right: 1 horseman + 17 storks

The ring can bring a strategy leading to results, a remedy or an answer. The horseman brings something new which are the storks...meaning progress and changes for the better.
The additional cards: 3 ship and 31 sun may add that expansion and success will take place as a result.

So we can say to the business owner that whatever is his thinking in terms on how he plans to handle his company from that point on will most likely succeed. The ultimate outcome is a new phase of expansion for his business but also a geographical expansion that can be international.

If you submit your take on a case study i would like you to follow the above format to articulate your answers. Use the book please...If you do not have it I will not address your inputs as you may be using a system of interpretation that is different...Thank you for your collaboration on this teaching thread based solely on the secrets of the lenormand oracle manual.

PS: for England the book is available through amazon UK, and you can order it from bookstores as long as they use Nielsen as wholesaler. It will take 3 weeks to get it but you will... Or you can order directly from amazon.com as they ship internationally...

Sylvie Steinbach

Break down results for case 10

The key card is: 15 bear

The first card on the left is: 6 clouds
the 2 other cards are: 21 mountain + 7 snake

Similar financial state than the case 9. The clouds is about confused situations. But here the mountain and snake combination shows that it has been going on for a while and that the problems were quite obvious.
The additional card the mice just add to the point with the loses that have been continuous maybe even here right from the start of the business.

We can interpretate this as the business never took off but lost money right from the beginning. The difficulties were obvious but apparently nothing was done to change the situation.

The first card on the right is: 5 tree
the 2 other cards are: 10 scythe + 8 coffin

The tree connects with life force, health and the essence of a person. Here we are talking about a business, a financial situation. The card points to the importance of the life of the business... The scythe is a decision, cutting off the issue, taking a leadership position that is not always popular or easy. The coffin finalizes by ending the situation or bringing a negative outcome. Because of the presence of the tree we know it is connecting with the business itself as a whole. Could it be the end of the business? Bankrupcy could be the final step!?

The additional card the stars is interesting...It is hope and a sense of direction. It can reaffirm that the answer is it or it can promise a new direction meaning a new business or a rebirth with a new path for the business. We know businesses that go bankrupt and then restart under another name...Could it be the ultimate fate of this enterprise?

I let you meditate on this case as I believe that there is no room for another interpretation on this business...

If you were to do this for the financial situation of a person you will have to break it down the same way...

Good luck!

Sylvie Steinbach

Important message

As we have reached the 10th case study I hope the course has helped you in some ways. I tried to work more on the technique of interpretation, on HOW to break down a line of cards -the chapter on the book is short on this so the course was a way to add more practice exercises. Recognizing the key card for a specific topic, knowing how to assign the right key card and how to analyse the answer using the book as a guideline...Once you get the hand of it you can go roam the internet to learn more about the different Lenormand techniques or interpretations. If you feel all is very complicated well go and type 'lenormand' on Youtube and you will see techniques that are VERY complicated ;) Even I felt like shaking my head on the video!

The Lenormand deck has been having problems because complex systems were out there. If you are a very analytical person and you love spending hours on one spread these other techniques may work better for you. But you can't do any professional readings! No client will sit there for 2 hours looking at you contemplating your spread. If you are more into intuition or want to develop your psychic brain then my method will do you good...I tried to create an easier and faster way to get psychic inputs but it takes years for an apprentice to master his/her arts. So you need to work regularly on this tool to get good at it. It is like anything in life, sports, arts one must practice a lot to get it...

If you work on the course from case 1 on until this financial analysis you should be at this point comfortable with my system...

I am going to let you choose now what topic you would like to have case studies on. Hit me on PM and I will be more than happy to work with you on your interests by starting a new thread of case studies.

In the meantime I will submit my last thread by creating case studies on multiple level readings. It means 2 or more topics to work on based on one answer card line up. Once this thread is answered and explained I will only come back if you guys suggest topics...I am committed to improve your skills so it is about you, students not about me.

You can also contact me by email through my general site 'ask my psychic . com'

Good continuation...

Sylvie Steinbach

important message

By now you should feel a little more at ease with the system. Predicting cash flow and money can be very useful even on a personal basis. Practice a lot and try on your friends. See after few weeks how well you did...it is the best way to measure up your accuracy level.

LisaW

Case study #9

"19 tower + 26 book + 23 mice + 11 whip + 6 clouds + 15 bear + 25 ring + 1 horseman + 17 storks + 3 ship + 31 sun"

The key card is the 15-bear, which deals with all financial matters regarding the owner's business life.

23 mice + 11 whip + 6 clouds shows that the business has gone through some stressful times. There's been chronic anxiety and a lack of direction, as though going in circles.

25 ring + 1 horseman + 17 storks hints at better days to come in the not too distant future.

(25-ring+ 1-horseman) suggests a new partner coming into the business, OR
that there is to be a contract between 2 parties that brings new situations and people into the business. The business is about to enter a new phase.

(1-horseman + 17-storks) suggests improvement, changes ahead, transition... so the business is definitely going to get better.

Now, I will add the nuances of the other cards to this business story:

In the past,(19-tower + 26-book) suggests that the business ended up with an unforseen event...I would say that they probably ended up with a surprise audit from the IRS that brought on all the anxiety.

In the future,there is the possibility for international growth (3-ship) or actually relocating the business (17-storks + 3-ship) somewhere distant.
With the 3-ship +31-sun combo, the cards suggest that there is a tropical, warm climate connection.
I think I would lean towards the possibility that there will be a new contract agreement for business expanding to somewhere far away in a warm zone.

(I hope I presented that correctly, and did ok!)

LisaW

Sylvie

I just noticed in my entry that I forgot to mention that there was probably mismanagement of the business in the past.....just wanted to add that..