Dream interpretation? Fweee.

Bianka

Okay, well I find that I have dreams that are very vivid and all the rest of it, and seem to think they are all part of my subconcious and spiritual development. I was just curious to see if anyone could help in the interpretation of the one i had last night. I have been recording my dreams for a little while now, but in most of my dreams there are animals. This one is the same.

In my life I am fairly content at the moment, I mean their are strains and struggles but nothing out of the ordinary. I am wishing to expand my knowledge in the occult and spiritually, a kind of driving want or desire to become more at one with it all. In my romance, I am content and very much still in love with my partner, career wise I am on the brink of the next big step which is more exciting now than intimidating however I know there is huge amounts of work, persistence and pressure to ensue.

But yes, on to the dream.

I was riding, journeying through adversity and had a close bond with a large horse, very powerful brown/bay one. He has no problem with me, and i none with him. We are very connected and close. I am not sure if it was a stallion or a gelding and I cannot remember but I am pretty sure I acquired it in a peculiar manner. We ventured through the country lands, with agistment and farming as well as through the wild. I know this was a large part of the dream but I cannot recall much until we came across a slender, tall and weasel like man- with fair hair in the middle of a dirt road. I had to dismount for some reason and he was an adversery. He was going to harm my horse and try to rape me, maim me. He came at me with a glass bottle in one hand and a striking fist in the other. I too had a glass bottle, and invoked him to hit me with it, there was no fear, only laughter as he struck me. It was amusing to me and I implored him to do his worst, victory was to be mine.

A large truck pulls up alongside, and for some reason I know I must leave the fight and a sense of urgency and panic takes over. The driver verbally makes me enter the truck as I look frantically around for my horse. The miscreant whom was attacking me is no longer of a thought, but the horse has disappeared and I am not happy.

As we drive along, I search rapidly around for my companion until my eyes spot a large paddock with many many horses in it, I am sure my equine friend is here. So I get out and farewell the driver, now keen to find the horse that has lost his self.

I wander between the groups of animals, they ignore me mainly, but I am intent on finding what I came for. First i approach a dark brown horse, but as I touch it with a bit of confusion I realise it is far too small and docile to be mine. I do however find the right one, and lead it out of the paddock though it has no bridle or saddle. I think it follows me.

Here I lead him to an older woman, though in conciousness (when I awake) I do not know her, in my dream I do. And although I think he might not have as much fun with her and not like her as much I know she is safe and will take care of him well. This fact rests my mind.

I am saddened because my part of the journey with my horse had ended, I know he could not go further with me and it was here I must leave him. I wonder if I am doing the right thing but it seemed that it was.

From what I know horses in dreams can respresent passion, and sexual energy, nobility and power. Brown horses are meant to represent mental pursuits but yeah. Wondering if anyone wanted to have a go interpreting this one?