A review of Thirteen's book

Pollux

I knew what Talisman was up too... Maybe cos I remember a brief comment he made on another thread - and NO I don't read EVERYTHING on here... }) *LOL*

The printer and staple idea is ok, but all in all I REALLY feel as though I broke some copyright laws doing it. Apart from the verbal credit, nothing else goes to Thirteen... And let's be honest, one of the reasons we love books it is because they ARE books! *LOL* Their solid sturdy weight in our hands, the nice sensation of the hard cover when you open it, the scent of glue and recycled paper while you read stealing to your nostrils... *LOL*

The day Thirteen will get fed up with our pushing, and finally decide to expand the basics some more and submit them for publishing, I will be demanding a signed copy for me.

And she just doesn't consider that Rachel Pollack is also a fiction writer, and was probably helped in her publishing quests by the fact she had published a successful tarot book and likewise successful novels.
Honestly, I think this could be a valid push to your own celebrity and success, Thirteen. Your tarot book could aid you with the other literary creations - and make your path plainer and smoother.

Lastly, you ask to propose a name.
The book is un-named, and so is the 13th Arcana - the one our beloved named herfself after.
A title-less book by the nameless Arcana. Desitny works in strange ways... })

P.S. "Tarot Basics" by Thirteen - this must be the name. Concise and simple as the 13th Major.

Diana

Thirteen: if you need any help with the French edition, I could help with the translating, if you like.

Talisman: I forgive your misspelling my name. Please don't have sleepless nights over it.

Pollux

And I will help with the Italian one then!!! :D

Maan

Oke i will help with the dutch one:)
Thirteen is going international :)

Talisman

A good think we weren't holding our breath

And we're STILL waiting for this book.

(And I still have a hole on my bookshelf where it will fit.)

Talisman

catlin

"Time goes by so fast", I also have a space left on my book shelf, is there a chance to fill it with Thirteen?

catlin

Wow, MeeWah, that's another good reason for subscribing again (darn, where is my paycheck?)