Good Witch Bad Witch Study Group - Additional Reading Techniques

Sagepowder

Yahooo

This is a great list. I've just tried it and it gives a whole new dimention to the reading. One additional thing I found was when one of the cards in my reading (I did one for me and a guy) was the Earth Witch, which fits perfectly because I'm a Taurus. The next was the South Witch and instead of being a compass direction I saw it as meaning the element of fire, which fits on the guy's sun sign. So the North Witch would indicate earth, the East Witch air, and the West Witch water. If you follow that tradition.

I also had two full moons and that fits with the emotional turmoil I have been going through lately. There were also some animals and it gave great insight to look up their meanings.

Thank you again. This will make me love this deck even more than I already do.

Kahlie

Sagepowder said:
Thank you again. This will make me love this deck even more than I already do.

You are welcome! I'm curious though, how come you see the South Witch as his astrological sign, instead of the Fire Witch. I would have come to a slightly different conclusion as the South Witch popped up instead of Fire Witch.

It would undoubtedly still be a signal that it's about this man, but I would think that he's not so much his sign as most people are, also, that there is a greater opportunity for harmony with Earth/Summer then Earth/Fire. So, I'd say he really does bring out the best in you, helps you flower and develop and that this is great ;)

:heart:

Kahlie

Sagepowder

Kahlie said:
You are welcome! I'm curious though, how come you see the South Witch as his astrological sign, instead of the Fire Witch. I would have come to a slightly different conclusion as the South Witch popped up instead of Fire Witch.

It would undoubtedly still be a signal that it's about this man, but I would think that he's not so much his sign as most people are, also, that there is a greater opportunity for harmony with Earth/Summer then Earth/Fire. So, I'd say he really does bring out the best in you, helps you flower and develop and that this is great ;)

:heart:

Kahlie

Oh, that sounds great!

The reason I saw it as fire is because I'm Wiccan and we correspond south with fire. But it was only an idea that popped into my head when I saw the cards.

Skydancer

I got this deck a while ago ... I guess, just "because."
Now you've given me a reason to go look into it again, as I was thinking of selling it. I'm having the feeling I should hang on to it after all!! (Gotta listen to those feelings ...)

Thanks for your posts!! :)

*S*