The Quantum Tarot

annik

Oh my! Those preview are so tempting! (well, I must put the blame on the starry background. It makes me kind of mellow)

After the wait for the silver edition of the BG, I am ready to wait in line for this one! (yes, I am a crazy enough for that!)

Leo62

annik said:
After the wait for the silver edition of the BG, I am ready to wait in line for this one! (yes, I am a crazy enough for that!)
Thanks annik - I don't think that's crazy at all, sounds eminently sensible to me })

And btw, there may be more silver in store - Kunati are talking about silver-gilt edging for the cards ;)

Dwaas

I wanted to order immediately but then I saw sept 08 ...
Waiting sucks, but I am happy for you, it looks so wonderful and I hope it will be a blast in september! Save a copy for me please. :D Love, Elisa

rwcarter

Is the deck going to be available for pre-order anywhere? Borderless gilt-edged cards, a bound book and an elegant cigar box to store everything in? I'm definitely getting this one!

Rodney

Alta

That looks gorgeous! I have the Universe Cards and the Majors only version of the Quantum but this is still mighty tempting.

Leo62

Thanks Dwaas, Rodney, Marion :)

rwcarter said:
Is the deck going to be available for pre-order anywhere?
I think it will be, nearer the time. It's not listed on Amazon yet, but when we're up there, I guess pre-ordering will be a go.

Sorry to be vague - I'll find out from Kunati and let you know. :D

Alta

It is also available for pre-order on amazon.ca

Grip Dellabonte

Fantastic news, Leo! Been waiting for this one!!!