The Quantum Tarot

Faolainn Storm

Very, very nice. Immediate inclusion on my wish list! Now all I have to do is start saving for all my wants.
That's the only problem with this place - you wonderful talented deck creators come on and show us your work, and then there's another deck for the wish list. And they're all unique, special decks, not the cheap mass-market ones, which makes my wish list cost more than my current income!
Oh well, I just keep reassuring myself that at least I am supporting some wonderful talented tarotists, not some big publishing company.

Faolainn

Leo62

Thanks Faolinn - glad you like the deck. :) Sorry about the wishlist, but it's part of the deal when you get onto AT - I only had one deck when I joined here!

Yes, Kunati are a small, indie publisher, but they are not going to compromise on quality with this deck while at the same time trying to keep the cost reasonable. :D

Bat Chicken

YAY!!!!!! :party:
I am so glad to hear this.... I really enjoyed watching the development of the deck here two years(???!!) ago.....! I have it on pre-order.... I can't wait.... Now to spread the news to my non-AT friends.... :)

Leo62

Thanks BC :D Yes it was two years ago - can you believe it??

Incidentally, the deck is up on Amazon UK now, but doesn't seem to be available for pre-order yet...

Keavy McGee

Congratulations, Leo!! And Chris!! A new baby brother/sister for my Universe Cards!! :laugh: Can't wait!!

:love: the slide show on Chris' site!!

XOX

Keavy:heart:

Sidhe-Ra

I've pre-ordered from Amazon.com...seems worth it, the exchange rate being what it is! Can't wait!

Em xx

Leo62

Thanks Keavy and Em :D Hope you like the deck when it finally materialises! It's an awfully long way from inspiration to manifestation (as I know you know Em ;))

Sophie

Well done, Kay and Chris! I've loved this one ever since you two showed the first few cards, and I've been waiting for it to appear... :)

Seriously excited about this - September seems a long way away... good thing I am doing the IDS, or my impatience would grow!