The Quantum Tarot

la-luna

Great news
very well done leo

Leo62

Thanks Bat Chicken, Grip and la-luna - your support is much appreciated :heart: I don't think I've posted the image for the card back before so here tis :D

Attachments

• Back Design.jpg
    Back Design.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 194

rwcarter

LOVE LOVE LOVE that card back!!!!!

Leo62

Thanks rwcarter :) Yes I'm pretty keen on it too. Only wish I could take the credit but that has to go to Chris Butler, who came up with the design.

morticia monroe

Wow! Congratulations Leo and Chris on such a beautiful deck.

stefficus

:bugeyed:

aw, hell.

*preorders*

Leo62

LOL :D

Thanks morticia and stefficus.:heart: In your honour I'm posting the new version of the Star card. Chris and I completely re-worked this; we liked the old version but I just felt it didn't really capture the essence of the Star. This one is a lot more, er, watery. ;)

Attachments

• Star - revised.JPG
    Star - revised.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 187

jackdaw*

Oh, I love that Star!

Leo62

Thanks jackdaw - I'm glad that it hit the spot for you :D

I really liked the image we did for the old version, but it was just too earthy. This one uses a lovely blue close-up image of a nebula from the Hubble Space Telescope. We tried to blend the streakiness of the nebula clouds into the general wateriness. If I can find the source image, I'll post it here as a comparison. :)

la-luna

love the Star
I very much like the backs too it reminds me of the illustrations in popular scientific articles illustrating the string theory