A novel containing Tarot by Kate Mosse..Sepulchre

memries

I think my problem may have been she mixed genres in the story. She went from contemporary to historical to fantasy fiction to horror or whatever you would call it...and back again !

memries

Printed by Clays Ltd. GB ISBN(Export Trade Paperback)2007. It is a large paperback. My son bought it for me because I was in bed with a cold. It was still $24.95 but got 30% off plus he has the Chapters membership so got another 10% off. He is richer than I am for sure. So kind as he knows I do my Tarot stuff and bought the book for the subject matter.

Blue Fury

gregory said:
Kate Mosse also wrote Labyrinth - and I felt in that she had dug herself into a hole, so that's interesting. I'll look out for this one.

If you've read Labyrinth then you don't really need to read Sepulchre. The books are very much to the same formula with a few tweaks here and there. Same idea of past impacting on present and an ancient mystical artefact/lost treasure etc etc. Out of the two I preferred Labyrinth as Sepulchre got bogged down and all the characters are either out and out villains or too worthy for words. Good holiday reading, but it won't set your world alight, in my opinion.

Fury x

ps the endings are rubbish in both books too.

gregory

Thanks Fury - and Memries - it isn't in paperback here yet.... I'll look in Toronto in the summer if I have to !!! I am still curious - especially if it's bad. Sometimes I enjoy BAD !

memries

I had thought of mailing to to you Gregory but the postage is so formidable. How about I mail it to your address when you take up residence again ?
If you do not succumb before of course. Also it is quite heavy 600 pages or so and larger than a standard novel.

gregory

memries said:
I had thought of mailing to to you Gregory but the postage is so formidable. How about I mail it to your address when you take up residence again ?
If you do not succumb before of course. Also it is quite heavy 600 pages or so and larger than a standard novel.
I may take you up on that (August it will be... unless you want to mail it this very MINUTE - SO is there now, till 28th....)

:love: memries :love: