Whose that in the mirror?

Chronata

This has happened to me before, while scrying on various Halloweens in the past. I was using a black bowl of water, rather than a mirror, but the results were the same (although a little more shaky, as the water kept moving!)

It's eerie, but very cool.

Unfortunately, I didn't take notes, so I can't recall exactly what the faces looked like, other than they were not my own (and a high percentage of them were male)

The crowned one

This is the past life regression method I use. It is quite effective and fun. I first learned it in the very early 80's from a very cool male witch.

Sonic

Has anyone tried this within the past few days?

Results from recent efforts:[20 minute period]

Mostly men [only 1 woman showed]
Large bone structure
Asian male with a white pointy beard
African male but the color only showed up on half of my face
Lizard form [as in from Lemuria]
Only one woman appeared but she was only for a second
And by the end of the meditation my face had gone blank like a blurred glass of water

It was very cool. You can ask questions during it as well your guides are there with you. I asked to see my very first human form.

celticnoodle

This sounds very cool! I'm going to try it soon, myself. gotta get a mirror and a tall candle, and do this. I'll try to get to it soon! :) (scampering off to locate said tools...........)

firefrost

Wow...I'm definitely trying this tonight :)

Silverlyn

I think I'm gonna get up the nerve to try this tonight....

I'm also gonna buy some new tapes for my microcassette and try doing some EVP's in our house tonight....(no reason why to, just curious...yet OMG WHAT if there IS something on it....lol?)

memries

I bought a scrying mirror which I gave away. I think I would be more comforable with a bowl of water. Or my mirror on the bathroom. I just did not have enough faith in the person I bought it from. Anyway it gave me bad vibes .. so... gone.

I would not mind trying it again either and might do it.

firefrost

Silverlyn said:
...yet OMG WHAT if there IS something on it....lol?)

Ooohh...that would be REALLY exciting!

firefrost

memries said:
I bought a scrying mirror which I gave away. I think I would be more comforable with a bowl of water. Or my mirror on the bathroom. I just did not have enough faith in the person I bought it from. Anyway it gave me bad vibes .. so... gone.

I would not mind trying it again either and might do it.

I've got a scrying mirror but it's really too small.

I've got a full length mirror fixed to my bedroom door, so a stool in front of that and I should be well away...

OrbWeaver

I'll have to try this sometime. Though it puts me in mind of the "Bloody Mary" game that circulates among JH and HS kids. Which kind of creeps me out.

HOWEVER, in regards to the face just disappearing: This is a common optical trick. You can even find it in optical illusion books for children. You stare at one point (in the books it's a black spot on a white page) long enough and it seems to disappear. This isn't anything mystical, just your eyes getting tired. :)