New Tarot Calendar!

Talisman

Made the deadline!

'Lo all,

Last February I wandered into a local bookstore and bought the 2002 Llewellyn Tarot calendar for $1.00 (USA). I've really enjoyed it and was sorry to discover Llewellyn discontinued them. (Perhaps the remainder cost I paid might help explain why they will no longer be making them.)

But Major Tom's, with the Aeclectic flavor, should be even more special. I ordered one!

Whoops! Wish I had ordered the doctorate degree certificate at the same time. Remember them? Another great idea that grew out of Aeclectic. I really wanted one, and never got around to ordering it. Sigh. Are they even still available? It was fun stuff, you could look it up.

Talisman
------------------
"When joy and duty clash,/ Let duty go to smash!" -- Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm

Jewel

Major Tom I would personally like to thank you for making a 2003 tarot calendar as I was in despair about what kind of calendar I would use next year (I have been using the Llewellyn Tarot Calendar for about 3 years) ... I am planning on ordering one, but before doing so wanted to see the image and right now I cannot see it ... the picture does not show up (broken link to the image or something).

We should consider an Aeclectic collaborative for a 2004 calendar ... who needs Llewellyn when we have Aeclectic!!!!

Major Tom

Many, many thanks to everyone who ordered a Tarot Lovers Calendar 2003 for delivery by Christmas. These are now in the post and should be with you soon. :)

Sales are going extremely well so if you don't want to miss out - order your copy soon!

Remember - there will only be 100 copies printed!

wavebreaker

I've ordered mine! :)

Jewel

I am trying to place my order but for some strange reason Worldpay declines my credit card :(

Jewel

Thanks to Major Tom's customer service I have successfully been able to place my order for the calendar and will receive it in January. Thanks again Major Tom! I really appreciate your help.

Aerin

Thank you for my calendar

It arrived in the post this morning, and it is beautiful. If anyone is wavering, I say 'go for it', it is also nice to see so many Aeclectics represented.

Thank you Major Tom.

Aerin

Rhiannon

WOW!

I am sooo happy! Just got my calendar in the mail today... I was so happy to receive it I started squealing with delight before I even opened it, and then I ooohed and ahhhed for about 20 minutes! I loved reading all about the decks that are represented. I also enjoyed re-reading everyone's spreads. This calendar came out wonderfully!

Thanks so much to Major Tom for coming up with this great idea, and thanks to all those who contributed their art and their spreads to it. Because of all of you, it really is fantastic!

I can't wait to get started on next year's! LOL })

R :)

aeonx

I can hardly wait for mine to arrive!!! I really hope they're in the mail tomorrow. You know, I ordered three. Do the same. Or at least one! :D

~aeonx~

Kazz

OH I would love one those fabulous calanders, but I do not have a credit card.....is there another alternative.....and what is the price for us Aussies, as I can't get an exchange rate for it.

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC